MARK VI diecast is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own all the mark vi variations and I'll happily take more

Even this one?
ironmantoy452012.jpeg

北京国安;7202919 said:
Dude states that he has a reliable source saying a Diecast Mark 6 will be coming soon. It's not a big surprise if it's another Avengers version. Their Diecast announcement states they'll be doing Diecast figures from the Avengers line. Doing a Mark 6 with the roof gantry seems likely. Was thinking about selling off the plastic one too.

HotToys-DiecastAnnouncement.jpg

^^^ It was his interview a while back where he said if they were to do anymore die cast, it would be the III. I think that led everyone to believe it would be the last, due to whatever "problems" they had with the die cast line that he mentioned, but I do remember that picture though... So is the Mk1 War Machine & Mk7 inevitable?

Mark IV is still my all time favorite Armor, the suit is not too overcomplex, and its just very sleek.
I'll bite if they remake that.

Yeah this is annoying directly contradicts the OSR interview from like 1-2 months ago where he said they'd only redo the Mark 3 in diecast. If it means diecast Blade 2.0 I won't complain though lol
Dude states that he has a reliable source saying a Diecast Mark 6 will be coming soon. It's not a big surprise if it's another Avengers version. Their Diecast announcement states they'll be doing Diecast figures from the Avengers line. Doing a Mark 6 with the roof gantry seems likely. Was thinking about selling off the plastic one too.

HotToys-DiecastAnnouncement.jpg

Meh. I'll be less interested if it doesn't come with bd parts. Lack of bd pieces killed my Mark III interest.....

Its not coming with the BD parts itll probably be like the Avengers MKVI. I have MKVI already but will buy the new one and display it with my WM and display the old one all BD.

Found the original post and Google translated (bwahahaha :slap) and got this:

"Reliable intelligence will be announced recently split ring alloy mark6 + A desk is a super giant combination did not chase into 6 Jun withstand wallet"

Just realized that there's nothing about hot toys in there, and I see the word "alloy". For all we know this could be a PI super alloy

Found the original post and Google translated (bwahahaha :slap) and got this:

"Reliable intelligence will be announced recently split ring alloy mark6 + A desk is a super giant combination did not chase into 6 Jun withstand wallet"

Just realized that there's nothing about hot toys in there, and I see the word "alloy". For all we know this could be a PI super alloy

Really...?? And this guy wants us to buy his capes??!!! :mad: :monkey4

miz-really.gif

If true, it'll save me the trouble of selling my Mk1WM and Mk7 and money from getting the die cast versions. :duff

If you're going to sell them, sell them now while they fetch decent prices.

I have no idea what's happening, haha. Trying to hold out for a confirmation in English, preferably from Hot Toys themselves, but yeah, I'm ready to put them up if there are indeed going the die cast route. I just like the construction a lot better, and the better pose-ability. With their current prices, it'll almost be like I'm trading them in for die cast versions, if I'm lucky a bit extra cash on the side.

I'm keeping my plastic MK VI regardless. Was my first and is still a great piece. If the diecast does come out and looks good, I will be adding it.

Back