MARK II Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how fast this guy will convert with an ES of 100?...might be a long wait. On the other hand, if this isnt numbered (probably wont) im predicting SS will just make more later on based on demand...I mean they got alot of returns to get rid of.

Chris

Yeah, not holding my breath, but that ES of 100 was out of left field given Iron's popularity and a new movie on the horizon. If I don't get one, oh well. I'll just save my money for the 1:1 Mark IV

Yeah, not holding my breath, but that ES of 100 was out of left field given Iron's popularity and a new movie on the horizon. If I don't get one, oh well. I'll just save my money for the 1:1 Mark IV

You might be better off anyway...I dont like that they kept the base color the same. It doesnt really match the color of the bust...I wish they made it a little darker to off set the lighter shade of the bust.

Chris

I actually like that they kept the base the same. I intend to display both side by side so it helps provide continuity for me. I believe the contrast between the two bust would be enough to make each stand out.

I intend to display both side by side so it helps provide continuity for me. I believe the contrast between the two bust would be enough to make each stand out.

I'm sure the display with the contrast of both busts will look fantastic.

Unless they make an International Edition! :rotfl

Anywhere between October through December. Although I wouldn't be shocked if we got a delay into the Q1 2010.

Thanks man. I have a feeling it'll be this year though. One of the reasons for having a small ES might to speed up production time for the bust as well as tighten QC. I've put down a deposit for this already so I hope my assumptions about QC are right :D

I got on the waitlist for some reason and it converted to an order. I was waiting for Anakin to go up and saw that they just put the wait list up and hoped on. I may have been the first one on the wait list.

I got on the waitlist for some reason and it converted to an order. I was waiting for Anakin to go up and saw that they just put the wait list up and hoped on. I may have been the first one on the wait list.

I got one too. Got on about 15 minutes after it went up for order. Not sure how long it was sold out.

I'm sorry but did I just log onto the Fine Arts Appreciation Society. I have never heard so much dribble regarding the production of a collectable item. Do some of you really believe that SS are in business to rip collectors off. Every peice they produce is done with hours, weeks, months of planning utilizing some of the best sculptors/artists in the industry. And all of you who believe you are the experts on the final finish and look should step back and remember that all of the images/figures you collect were created from one single idea. If you are unable to purchase an item accept it rather than putting it down, allow those willing to acquire these collectables enjoy that right nay privellege.

...Every peice they produce is done with hours, weeks, months of planning utilizing some of the best sculptors/artists in the industry...
That's all true. But all the work from the best sculptors/artists in the industry that went into creating great prototypes can easily be ruined with the lack of proper QC at the factory.

Mine converted. I'd say I was atleast an hour or two after they went on sale.

I'm keeping it.

I don't think you can go wrong with ES 100.

The regular one ES is 1500 + whatever the battle damaged will be.

Back