MARK II Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likely to suffer the same fate as the limited windlass mark 2?

I dunno, with so many things coming out and competing for our very limited dollars, its likely prices may not rocket that high but who knows? :eek:

I had to cancel this. With the baby coming my funds were reallocated. Its definitely one that I want to nab down the line the question is when. :(

Real. Iron Child is in danger as well as he will probably ship right around the due date. I might sell some of my PFs though to fund it.

Yea, best wishes!
Hope you can have both and in real mint condition! :)

My wait list is converting. Anyone want it for my cost plus shipping before I cancel?

Noble gesture from Fritz.
It's nice to see some freaks help one another out!!!!

Well they charged 2 day ago... I placed my in flex pay ... So I have months to go ... But maybe somebody from California got it.... I wana se pics also ;)

Well they charged 2 day ago... I placed my in flex pay ... So I have months to go ... But maybe somebody from California got it.... I wana se pics also ;)

prolly, but most of em are flipping anyways, so i doubt they even opened up the box

Back