MARK II Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC will shoot themselves in the foot if they have this "In Stock"

If they offered it up on Flexpay probably not. Only because the 1:2 Iron Man will most definitely be a long term PPO and will probably have a Flexpay schedule of at least four payments.

come on guys, give it a chance. we were all asking for a mk 2 and saying they should have taken the mk 3 bust and done the rivets etc. Now that they have, let's have a little faith. ;)

come on guys, give it a chance. we were all asking for a mk 2 and saying they should have taken the mk 3 bust and done the rivets etc. Now that they have, let's have a little faith. ;)

I have faith. I think it will look good for sure, but unfortunately the 1:2 Iron Man piece was unveiled....and then my heart was stolen. :lol

I'm all over this one. Personally I'll be passing on the 1/2 scale Mark 3 since it doesn't fit with anything else in my collection. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 1/4 scale version.

This on top of the Iron Man 1:2 Maquette confirms that SSC will be doing similar things for the new film. They need to rush out Iron Man 1 stuff so the new stuff can be PO'd and highlighted by next SDCC

I'm actually glad it isn't chromed. That isn't accurate. The Mark 2 was brushed metal that under certain lighting conditions would resemble a chrome like the lighting in Stark's workshop which are fluorescents but under other conditions like the nightsky look primarily flat or more muted. The paintjob on this probably won't be a brushed metal finish but I'm glad they didn't listen to a minority screaming for chrome and went for a more accurate look and feel.

I'm actually glad it isn't chromed. That isn't accurate. The Mark 2 was brushed metal that under certain lighting conditions would resemble a chrome like the lighting in Stark's workshop which are fluorescents but under other conditions like the nightsky look primarily flat or more muted. The paintjob on this probably won't be a brushed metal finish but I'm glad they didn't listen to a minority screaming for chrome and went for a more accurate look and feel.

I second that. I would really like to get this but vader will prob choke out what funds I have.:monkey2

Well, true that chrome would probably look ghetto fabulous. But I would really like to see the brushed metal look. The pic they posted just looks like a REALLY dull and flat silver..... Don't really care for it really...

Still, you all know this wont be exactly a 1/1 bust.... :monkey1:monkey3

Back