Mark Brooks - Possible New Comiquette Designs!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the time and that's a big "if" it will still be 2 years before we see a Mark Brooks or Adam Hughes Marvel girls statues.

I don't mind waiting. Like Something Sexy said...I have too many things on my plate so I like having things spread out. :D

Really? Waiting? You know we are talking years not months right? :lecture The AH Marvel line is absolutely the worst. The last one made was Mystique Comiquette and that was released in may 2009. How much time do you need here before we get another AH statue? :dunno

Really? Waiting? You know we are talking years not months right? :lecture The AH Marvel line is absolutely the worst. The last one made was Mystique Comiquette and that was released in may 2009. How much time do you need here before we get another AH statue? :dunno

I'm a patient man. It's not like I need these things to live...they're just collectibles. I'll wait as long as it takes. :D

Actually it was She-Hulk and that was last year.

Back