Mark Brooks - Possible New Comiquette Designs!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these 1/4 scale? I thought they were keepin them same scale as the AH line. I agreed that the designs on these look more exciting and interesting than the AH line.

Are these 1/4 scale? I thought they were keepin them same scale as the AH line. I agreed that the designs on these look more exciting and interesting than the AH line.

Dagger is 1:4 scale. Dagger is 5'5" which in 1:4 scale would be just over 16". The actual base on Dagger isn't that big if you look inside the "Cloak" piece its flat to the ground similar to the AH! originals I would say easily about an inch maybe a little bigger and according to SS the product size is 17". That's closer to 1:4 than any of AH! pieces.

whoo for a sec i thought something about soap was gonna be involved :)

*covers eyes!*

polar_bear_penguin.jpg

Cloak & Dagger I want,already have alot of stuff coming out that I am getting, Scarlet Witch yes, Sue Storm yes if she was phasing

I really hope Scarlet Witch is next, that is the one I want from all the possible designs on those pages. It will easily have me canceling out any AH! pieces I have to ensure funds.

Dagger is 1:4 scale. Dagger is 5'5" which in 1:4 scale would be just over 16". The actual base on Dagger isn't that big if you look inside the "Cloak" piece its flat to the ground similar to the AH! originals I would say easily about an inch maybe a little bigger and according to SS the product size is 17". That's closer to 1:4 than any of AH! pieces.

That would make Scarlet Witch a must for the Avengers display.

The sketch is a preliminary for a statue, its obvious with all the notes on it. Just because this particular sketch won't be used doesn't mean that Brooks won't do a Shadowcat it just means this particular one isn't going to be used. Its possible that they chose a different pose or overall design, its possible that AH! had this costume already secured, who knows. I wouldn't count Kitty out yet.

Going to bump this thread since it exists already. I talked to Mark at Comic Con this year and he said they are in the process of sculpting his next piece!

Back