Marion Ravenwood Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What outift should Sideshow feature for a 1:6 scale Marion Ravenwood?

• The Nepal Bar outfit...her rough-n-tumble introduction.

Votes: 36 40.0%
  • The "Cairo" outfit -red pants and white top (don't forget the skillet!)

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • The White dress - ready for the "Well of Souls" escape

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Any of the above - just make the figure please!

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grinning or smiling broadly like that second pic would definitely look odd I think.

I like how in that grinning picture you can still see the sadness in her eyes. That's how I remember her from that scene - sad at how wrong her whole life went. But I don't know how that would translate into the sculpt, so yeah, you guys are probably right - the grin would look weird.

I'd like the Bar outfit, although I do wonder if it's the least 'commercial' from a toy company's point of view. One plus is that if we got something else the bar outfit would probably be the easiest to customise.

I think it's extremely unlikely that SS would do a two-in-one. They never have...

*Cough* Lara Croft *cough*

But she'd need both a hair down and ponytail sculpt.

In addition to money, shot glass, whiskey, etc, she can come with the headpiece on chain and a possible Map Room Indy could come with it attached to the staff.

*Cough* Lara Croft *cough*

But she'd need both a hair down and ponytail sculpt.

In addition to money, shot glass, whiskey, etc, she can come with the headpiece on chain and a possible Map Room Indy could come with it attached to the staff.

Forgot about Lara. You got me there. But again, the sculpts on Marion would need to be diff as you said.

If we would only get one, I would go with the Nepal outfit. I just want to make sure it would come with the staffhead of Ra.

I like the Nepal Marion if displayed with Toht.

I would prefer the "Cairo" outfit -red pants and white top (don't forget the skillet!)

Don't forget the giant wicker basket and the monkey!!

Yeah.. Nepal Marion would obviously have to include the headpiece WITH chain.. she'd need at least one shotglass, maybe the cigar box with cash... Mauser pistol perhaps ( considering she shot the Nepalese henchman with one to save Indy ).. maybe the liquor bottle from the drinking contest too..
Cairo Marion would be cool if she had the basket, skillet, and monkey... those would be excellent additions to my Indy shelf.... we can only hope :)

I can't believe you didn't include the option for a Crystal Skull version......gahh!

Well...I was thinking along the line that we've gotten nothing but ROTLA characters in sixth-scale so far so...those are the options featured for Marion this time around...

I think I would most prefer the Raven bar outfit. Then the Well of the Souls dress. But I would buy a Marion in any outfit... or even no outfit at all.:naughty

If they only made 1 more, as much as I like Mola and Snr, I'd prefer a 2 in 1 bar room/white dress Marion.

me too. I fear this line won't last long so I hope they stick to raiders.

Sadly my friend, I think you are very close to the truth.:monkey2

entersting comment about this in this weeks Q&A

We would love for the line to continue on for a long, long time. Marion, Sallah and Marcus are on our wish list of characters for 1:6 scale figures, but fall behind others in terms of popularity and for what we believe will translate best into 1:6 scale form.

Back