Marion Ravenwood streets of Cairo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi! I may be the only weirdo who loves Marion RAVENWOOD in her Streets of Cairo outfit, so i decided i could go for it on this custom.

I found this great white t-shirt from barbie! and as you can see, i had to fix the neck post in order to get my custom Marion head to fit in that neck!

I'm using a 1:6 female body from Dragon I think.....

Also i found this pants on an e-bay auction...

So with these, i have the most important parts, however, I run into another challenge, since my figure has flat feet, i couldn't find any decent shoes for my Marion, so i had to custom make them out of epoxy putty!!!! so here they are without paint.....

Now my next challenge will be finding a monkey, if i can't find a decent one, I think I will have to make one myself :slap we'll see how it goes from here.... I'll post more of my progress later this week ;)

SAl

Last edited:
So here is my nearly completed Marion, I found a Barbie Frying pan that i had to re paint.... My wife helped me to make the design on the shirt, i think came out pretty cool! :)

Thanks, here is a pic of my Indy with her! She's so cute!
indimarionfig.jpg

hahaha, thanks man, that monkey is cool, a little big for the scale of the real monkey they used, but still a good option!!!
Here is the good couple again...

Great work! I'd love to have a Marion like yours.
thanks guys! Thanks Mr. Fusion, you have some very awesome figures yourself! haha means a lot coming from you!
Went to all the local toy stores and no monkey :monkey4... will have to try to do it myself.... we'll see if it looks decent, if not, i'll buy the monkey depot one:lol

thanks again for all your comments!

Sal

Back