Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping we hear some news by the end of the year on Mara. :pray:

This is my long awaited grail piece.

I dreamed about having a high quality collectible of Mara Jade since I first read about her in 1991.

What coincidence - my copy of the 20th Anniversary Edition of 'Heir to the Empire' just hit my desk 20 min ago.

Bring it on Sideshow - hopefully next month during Spooktakular.

At least give us a production glimpse.

I'm also looking forward to this. My daughter is named Mara Jade.

That is awesome. I was thinking about that as well.

Please, Sideshow end the torment and release anything relating to Mara Jade.

I mean even Aayla Secura got a preview pic. And in the EU Mara Jade is a way more substantial character, that has been a round twice as long.

I was really hoping for something parallel to the 20th 'Heir to the Empire' Anniversary.

This is your chance Sideshow, don't you miss it .

I'm bringing this thread outta cold storage, wondering if anyone's heard anything new about a Mara release? Has anyone seen concept art or a prelim model for what this might look like when it's released? My Darth Talon has been pretty lonely, and a good Mara PF with a good cape would be good company imo

Thanks for getting this Thread out of Carbonite-Freezing.

With the PO for Aayla Secura coming this week, I really hope Sideshow will give us a Production Glimpse or tease of any kind for Mara Jade in the next weeks.

They have been quite on this one since Comic Con 2010.

Tim Miller alluded that he'd been working on this PF a few pages back-other than that it's gonna been based on this Adam Hughes drawing which looks hot as hell.

Mara_Jade-Adam_Hughes.jpg

Tim Miller alluded that he'd been working on this PF a few pages back-other than that it's gonna been based on this Adam Hughes drawing which looks hot as hell.

Did he? My interest has skyrocketed. :lecture :clap

So, it's already been somewhat acknowledged that this is gonna be a PF? Or is the format still up in the air?

I believe the formatting was already acknowledged within the video in the first post which is where the tread is titled from. This one is definitely one I'm buying, they knocked the Lara PF out of the park and I can't wait for this one.

^ how do we know they knocked Lara out of the park. I haven't seen any in hand pics yet or recieved a shipping soon notice. Did I miss something?

It's been confirmed to be a Premium Format.

Sideshow has at least given us a lifesign of this piece in this recent interview with SS Product Manager Brant Bridges:

Brant Bridges:
The other ambitions of Star Wars PFs go in the tradition of Darth Talon. We have a couple of great females coming up. I think those may have been teased already.

DMM:
Mara Jade has been mentioned, and I seem to recall seeing some sketches for a Shaak Ti…

BB:
I think we’ve shown a little of Aayla Secura’s design. She’ll be coming up real quick along with one of her lovely female companions. Then we’ll be getting back into more armoured and interesting Imperial stuff.

Source: https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Conversation-SSC.asp

Hope we see her next and not Shaak Ti.

I'm getting tired of PT stuff, but I guess that companion hint is suggesting Shaak Ti as next up.

What do you think?

^ how do we know they knocked Lara out of the park. I haven't seen any in hand pics yet or recieved a shipping soon notice. Did I miss something?

This is as out of the park as I need.

IMG_9374.JPG

Hope we see her next and not Shaak Ti.
I'm getting tired of PT stuff, but I guess that companion hint is suggesting Shaak Ti as next up. What do you think?

I wouldn't be shocked, we saw sketches of Shaak Ti in her TFU stylings already in previews, we haven't even seen the control art direct that Miller is working on.

Back