Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sticking with ANH PF's but if they decide to do Mara based on the Adam Hughes SWG card like they show in the video.... Gonna have to buy her.

I really like the character, but I'm very tired of the PF line turning into an all-girls EU club. :dunno

Maybe I'll have to start looking at SSC's upcoming maquette line for the male characters...

I really like the character, but I'm very tired of the PF line turning into an all-girls EU club. :dunno

Maybe I'll have to start looking at SSC's upcoming maquette line for the male characters...

Let's be honest, the male characters have historically received plenty of love in regards to the PF line. In addition, in the near future you have the impending PFs of Cyborg Maul, Clone Trooper, Storm trooper, the Empereor, and I believe in one of the SS Q&A sessions they mentioned an Obi Wan from Episode III in 2010 or 2011.

There are some good female characters out there and personally I'm glad that SS is showing them a little love.

Let's be honest, the male characters have historically received plenty of love in regards to the PF line. In addition, in the near future you have the impending PFs of Cyborg Maul, Clone Trooper, Storm trooper, the Empereor, and I believe in one of the SS Q&A sessions they mentioned an Obi Wan from Episode III in 2010 or 2011.

There are some good female characters out there and personally I'm glad that SS is showing them a little love.

That's definately true. I just mean that I'm tired of seeing half-naked EU girls when we still don't have fundamental characters like an ESB Leia or any version of Padme. As for male characters, some need updating like a Vader and Han - it's a shame that a person can have a shelf full of barely known EU hotties and one piss-poor version of Han.

That's definately true. I just mean that I'm tired of seeing half-naked EU girls when we still don't have fundamental characters like an ESB Leia or any version of Padme.

Yeah, I agree. The Star Wars EU Sex line is going to get old real fast.

absolutely no interest in this, but congrats to those who like it.

I am puzzled why we have 5-6 female star wars pfs coming out in the next year or so, and not one of them is leia or padme?!?

While its not an automatic purchase it might be nice to get the pose done like Jedi Luke's only aiming the other way for a neat companion....

Back