Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good honest answer. I'll take it but I hope if anyone from ss reads this they know I will order her when released

Hell a new vader would be so awesome.. just dont like the old one at all

Hell a new vader would be so awesome.. just dont like the old one at all

I likeedthe old one to me the new and old is still too close if it's a standing pose. If SS makes a action pose like the GG version then oh yes I can buy that one! :pray:

I would like to see a new Vader. Something like Attakus V.1 or GG kneeling Vader. Vader doesn't need to be holding a light saber to be great.

I'm glad SS acknowledged Mara, but it's a pretty poor statement that doesn't say anything about why they're really holding her back.

I love Mara Jade. She is one of my favorite EU characters. A PF of her with purple lightsaber and cape would look awesome and go nicely with Jedi Luke. Although with Star Wars Episode VII coming out, will she be written out of canon?

maybe EpVII is also a reason why they hold off her ?

I love Mara Jade. She is one of my favorite EU characters. A PF of her with purple lightsaber and cape would look awesome and go nicely with Jedi Luke. Although with Star Wars Episode VII coming out, will she be written out of canon?

If they r smart they will use the character. I think she w would go over great with the main stream public

I would like to see the republic commando novels turned into movies. The thrawn trilogy would be ideal to see come next but I think they might jump ahead moving on to the children. We might see jade in the new movies. :dunno

I agree. My guess is that we'll see Mara Jade. After all, it's Ep.VII, so they will somehow tie it into what has already developed in Ep.VI. We'll probably also see the offspring of Han/Leia and Luke/Mara.

I don't really like the old one at all either. Plus, he looks out of scale with the others.

I like the old vader! He's awesome looking. The scale is perfect, he's huge inn size the way he should be. The only better vader is if they make a action pose. Another standing pose would suck for me and I wouldnt buy it.

Back