Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus, what is it with all this EU crap. Enough already! :gah: It's about time Sideshow stuck the PF line into OT overdrive!

At the end of the day SS knows that the OT PFs are going to sell. Those no guarantees in life or business, but Star Wars merchandise selling well is pretty much a given.

So if I'm running SS, I work to diversify our revenue stream. If there is market for the EU characters why not tap into that? And at the end of the day, SS knows the fans of the OT aren't going anywhere. They may whine, b&tch, and complain...but they are not going anywhere. SS has the 1/4 and 1/5 Star Wars market on lockdown...so while expansion of the EU product line may bother some of the die hard OT fans, they know you will be right there waiting the next time they announce the new Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, C3PO, R2D2, or Chewbacca PF.

At the end of the day I guess we all are going to have to be patient, more OT stuff is coming.

I really really hope Sideshow will let us preorder Mara Jade PF during this online Comic Con.

I mean it was announced at last year's CC.

This year being the 20th anniversary of "Heir to the Empire" it would be the ideal Sideshow piece to celebrate that.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sideshow hasn't shown any Star Wars premium Formats yet.

I really really hope Sideshow will let us preorder Mara Jade PF during this online Comic Con.

This year being the 20th anniversary of "Heir to the Empire" it would be the ideal Sideshow piece to celebrate that.

+1 :exactly:

I'm hoping for an announcement and pre-order during SDCC also! :pray:

Is it really? I remember reading that when it first came out... man, I'm getting old! :(

I would prefer her default lightsaber to be purple with a switch out red one for the Ex.

This would be cool. Really hoping we learn more about her during SDCC, if not an official release and PO. Been waiting for Mara for a while.

Sideshow's taking too long to reveal this piece. With D.C. announced as a license I'm on the verge of stopping collecting Star Wars in favor of that group just cuz prices are becoming too high to afford both.

If this piece is on par with the Darth Talon one I might buy it. Otherwise, I'm already thinking I might have to pass on this :(

Back