Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'll get better shots up once I re-do him a bit. New suit and all that. I've already stripped the head back down so I can add the details on the sides and some clips to the mask.

Maybe? Maybe you'll share pics??? :tap

Seriously though, no, it wasn't me. He's going to be in the same suit the Weasel is in only I have a handful of panels to remove this time.

umm..prototype...thank you tho...and it's not tightened up or anything..just wanted a quick pic..and it's actually quite a bit roomy in that area....
dont always assume that is the final design with my stuff..gimme some time...i WAS gonna show you a new pic..not sure if i want to now or not....:pfft:

so hows HISS coming?

It was touch and go for a while there, but all five babies are doing just fine and momma is resting.

11938326104_0d736e9185_z.jpg

;)

ha ha...man..you suck...lol..that is s funny pic..but i think that you know what i really meant....

He's still coming. Pretty close to finished really. There's just a handful of things on top of doing that one at the moment.

Speaking of, I had pulled the Commander's backpack out of the EVILFACE Greenshirt pack thread, but I still don't think its worth its own thread. So I'll just stick it in here.

9511522329_f74dd506e6.jpg

And I still have my list:

Cobra Commander Pistol Backpack

0)NoPants Valdez
1)kl241
2EVIFACE
3)Fuzzhead
4)DeltaForceChung
5)Jaberwaki
6)Deak Starkiller
7)da Bronx Commando
8)Kozin x4