Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras) FF WiP

Re-did the facerag on the 'Stank Driver.

10057581743_3e5686bf8d.jpg

Have to work on the visor a little bit, even some things out on the sides, but its just about finished.:exactly:

someone needs to send me a good pic of the suit..so i can see what it looks like..
also...bright red or dark red?

Re: The Snake Pitt (Mando's Cobras and Joes)

Boots are two sets of those wide top DID's. One set with the feet cut off. Will prolly add to them to make em more like the figure.

Wrist bands will be changed.

Suit is a 21c. Basic jumpsuit with a cloth flap held on with straps.

If Spider makes some suits I'll, send him the pattern for the flap and iron on blue section with cobra logo.

Boots are two sets of those wide top DID's. One set with the feet cut off. Will prolly add to them to make em more like the figure.

Wrist bands will be changed.

Suit is a 21c. Basic jumpsuit with a cloth flap held on with straps.

If Spider makes some suits I'll, send him the pattern for the flap and iron on blue section with cobra logo.

Cool! Again, very nice work! (Why am I surprised???) :clap:hi5:

soo..this is what i was messing around with before..
imagine it layered..and on a red suit...
it's not set in stone, etc..thing is..if i do make them..you guys will have to close them up the back...so they are a perfect fit...with so many different bodies..it would be hard to get them the right size....maybe...
and id probably only do this style for the front..so the backs wouldnt be seen, so to speak..anywho..

hissboottest1_zps782835f1.jpg

with what i just did since that pic..could def work...

use your black boots..add these to the tops...find some shin guards(get you guys to mold and cast some custom shin guards)..it could work..

hissboottest2_zps1415bf6c.jpg

Last edited:
Back