Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Half assed".....right :lol....That looks badass, X !!!

Dig the Hiss and her pups :rock

Commanders pack is looking nice! Thought I signed up for that ?!?! :dunno

He's still coming. Pretty close to finished really. There's just a handful of things on top of doing that one at the moment.

Speaking of, I had pulled the Commander's backpack out of the EVILFACE Greenshirt pack thread, but I still don't think its worth its own thread. So I'll just stick it in here.

9511522329_f74dd506e6.jpg

And I still have my list:

Cobra Commander Pistol Backpack

0)NoPants Valdez
1)kl241
2EVIFACE
3)Fuzzhead
4)DeltaForceChung
5)Jaberwaki
6)Deak Starkiller
7)da Bronx Commando
8)Kozin x4
9)Ultra8294 x2
10)NAM
11)youbastards
12)Ross SC
13)HK Deputy

Please throw me in on this Mando, no way I wanna miss out.

He's still coming. Pretty close to finished really. There's just a handful of things on top of doing that one at the moment.

Speaking of, I had pulled the Commander's backpack out of the EVILFACE Greenshirt pack thread, but I still don't think its worth its own thread. So I'll just stick it in here.

9511522329_f74dd506e6.jpg

And I still have my list:

Cobra Commander Pistol Backpack

0)NoPants Valdez
1)kl241
2EVIFACE
3)Fuzzhead
4)DeltaForceChung
5)Jaberwaki
6)Deak Starkiller
7)da Bronx Commando
8)Kozin x4
9)Ultra8294 x2
10)NAM
11)youbastards
12)Ross SC
13)HK Deputy
14)Niltusk
15)onetruejoe

You're totally on there. Did you not see?:monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

:hi5:

Damn eyes...first things to go... probably all down hill from here. :lol

Added. :1-1:

Going to pour this in the next day or so, and then once my TA parts come in I can match the blue. You will need your own laser pistol.

see, there IS a reason to have bought V.1 commander... i see those lazer pistols going for a fair amount before long.
i noticed some guy was casting V.1 Snake Eyes swords on ebay... wouldnt be surprised if we see some of these too.

Did a couple updates to Bludd. I finally caved and added the green stripes on his legs. I was hesitant to do it for so long, but now I think it makes the look. He's also got new rank/insignia patches by EVILFACE. :rock2

12043963934_6b5853ced9_z.jpg

12044424116_5bfbf80406_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. :duff

On the topic of the CC pack I've pretty much found the perfect blue to match to the helmet. Going to get those going this week. :yess:

Thanks guys. :duff

On the topic of the CC pack I've pretty much found the perfect blue to match to the helmet. Going to get those going this week. :yess:

Damn! My debt to you grows! Let me know when you want me to send your package. Anything else you may be looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the idea because if done properly it will hold in place a lot better. Also the backpack fits perfectly in between the two seams on the back of the jacket. Happy accident.

I really like the idea because if done properly it will hold in place a lot better. Also the backpack fits perfectly in between the two seams on the back of the jacket. Happy accident.
certainly how i want to fit mine, like the idea of not having straps!

Back