Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Snake Pitt (Mando's Cobras and Joes)

That does it!
I'm going to start looking for available homes around your area, so that I can be your nieghbor and come over and play!!!

Where is the "Like Button"??? LOL!

I am right there with ya!

Nice work EF and Mando!

Nice!

A early wip of mine. I've changed up the belts since then.
bbq_02-1.jpg

kick ***
suit wheres that from

Dig it, 'Face! Indy gloves are definitely the way to go. I still have my decals for this too. :rock2

A couple other older bits. The chest box is going on five years I think so it'll need to be overhauled. There's a backpack too, but its only the basic shapes and not very interesting.

10996608504_72791c4a6c_z.jpg

Yes, a mad bomber hit with some tan rit dye. I used 2 suits as the BBQ figure looks to have wrist coverings.

A few more Cobra buckets. This officially puts the final nail in the WW coffin.:exactly:

11215397375_827f401dec.jpg

Cool! Those WW Buckets look nice and shiney! That chap on the left though rocks! He has a nice home waiting for him, still needs some clothes though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple more commission bits. Did something a little different with these than before. They're a nice chrome silver which should go well with the Bludd armor folks are using for Z. I still think they look too clean though.

11216551693_c200c63615.jpg

Back