Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Snake Pitt (Mando's Cobras and Joes)

Saw him mentioned in another thread and realized there's not really a point to sitting on these. I promised a BBQ helmet to Ski and 'Face ages ago and then the "kit" just kept growing. Really want to come back to these as soon as I'm done with repeats and flying rodents. :lol

10969075186_4021d32aa5_z.jpg

Saw him mentioned in another thread and realized there's not really a point to sitting on these. I promised a BBQ helmet to Ski and 'Face ages ago and then the "kit" just kept growing. Really want to come back to these as soon as I'm done with repeats and flying rodents. :lol

10969075186_4021d32aa5_z.jpg

Getting closer.

:rock :rock

Wow. Want this goblin head to work around?

This was all done on a dud SB cast. Goblin mask would work better for a Snow Serpent once you re-worked the lenses and added the vents to the facemask.

Getting closer.

:rock :rock

:hi5:

Everytime I pull the parts back out I'm surprised at just how far along they are/were. Airtight's the same way.
I'm such a "new project" whore. :dunno

Is the BBQ set going to be an eventual offering?

More or less. You know my stuff always ends up in the right hands, Chung. :exactly: There won't be an interest thread for it though. Apart from the Brigade I'm out of the interest/sale thread business.

A couple more bits. The head in its present state as well as the backpack tanks. I had a picture of a mock-up I did a while back with everything on a body and an orange suit, but I cannot find it anywhere.

10971510103_7db9e74e83_z.jpg

This was all done on a dud SB cast. Goblin mask would work better for a Snow Serpent once you re-worked the lenses and added the vents to the facemask.

:hi5:

Everytime I pull the parts back out I'm surprised at just how far along they are/were. Airtight's the same way.
I'm such a "new project" whore. :dunno

More or less. You know my stuff always ends up in the right hands, Chung. :exactly: There won't be an interest thread for it though. Apart from the Brigade I'm out of the interest/sale thread business.

A couple more bits. The head in its present state as well as the backpack tanks. I had a picture of a mock-up I did a while back with everything on a body and an orange suit, but I cannot find it anywhere.

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Looks badass! :rock

Can I be added the the "Right Hands" list please X. :panic::wave

i dont know how you do it mando but i am glad you do

Back