Man stabs random child 5 times at eatery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_jedi1

Super Freak
Reaction score
So... we have plenty of shall we say "interesting" news stories out right now. A friend of mine shared this one on facebook earlier.
https://android.usatoday.mlogic.mobi/detail.jsp?key=2093825&rc=news

Man stabs random child 5 times at eatery 10/9/2010 1:13 PM

Police say a man carrying a hunting knife crept up behind an 8-year-old boy playing a video game in a New York restaurant and plunged a 4-inch blade into his back five times.

The boy suffered a punctured lung in the assault just before 8:30 p.m. Friday in a Westbury shopping mall on Long Island. He is expected to recover.

The attack happened at Dave and Buster's, a family friendly chain restaurant that includes an arcade.

Police say the boy's father and a witness grabbed the suspect as he walked toward a restroom and held him until officers arrived.

The 23-year-old suspect is set for arraignment Saturday on charges including attempted murder.

Nassau County Police detective Lt. Kevin Smith says the suspect appeared to have chosen his victim at random.

So not only is this guy a big enough wuss to try to kill a child, but he's a big enough wuss to fail at that after five stabs. Great.. another burden on the taxpayers. He should have saved us all the trouble and just stabbed himself.

As a father of two I find this story disgusting and frightening. I have to say , the father showed restraint, I would have strangled the bastard.

X2

Restraint? Not sure if i would use that word, then again maybe. Or is it being not a man or a _____? Cause i would think any man woulda ended this person if it was their own child. (and walked) I know if it was my daughter, this man would not exist anymore.

Still, crazy ____s everywhere!

I just don't understand people. It's really sad and I am so happy to hear the kid is going to recover.

People like that think that the universe is hell, and that the lower you go, the higher you get. Depravity becomes a mark of honor. It's hatred of all things good, because they're good, and it is the lowest form of existence.

Most important part of this story..."Dave and Buster's, a family friendly chain restaurant that includes an arcade."

So glad the chose to include this vital piece of information.

When you're hunting for 8 year olds to stab :dunno

But you're missing the point EVILFACE, Dave & Busters is a family friendly restaurant chain that includes an arcade.

Well they could have told us what game he was playing. I was surprised people still play arcade games.

I wonder if playing arcade games at a Dave & Busters increases your chances of being stabbed at random?

Makes sense.

Moral of the story....Take your kids to Applebees. They dont have an arcade :lecture

Stories like this make me want a return to old school capital punishment. Hanging, firing squad, gas chamber... even those don't seem to be severe enough for a piece of sh-- who stabs a child.

I'm glad the kid's going to be ok. Good thing I'm not the dad in that case. I'd be in jail too.

Back