Updated: Real-Life Superhero gets butt kicked.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Real-Life Superhero Walks Streets, Fighting Crime (What the FUUUuuuuu.....)

And if a cop saw a crime he would just stand back and let it happen? No, there is a right way to intervene, and compeltly ignoring the situation isnt it.

Vigilantes aren't cops, they are citizens. Vigilantes are illegal.

An Officer of the law is called that for a reason. It's there job to enforce the laws, its a citizen's job to obey it.

He doesn't wear a mask because it looks neat, he doesn't want to be arrested. Essentially a criminal is intervening in a crime.

Also the police have repercussions forcing them to stop and think and follow a code of conduct. But a faceless person no one knows?

Last edited:

Can I haz antigraviti?

All good here....:wave

fc4.gif

This is both the dumb and brave. I applaud the guys doing this and I hope they don't get hurt too badly.

Vigilantes aren't cops, they are citizens. Vigilantes are illegal.

An Officer of the law is called that for a reason. It's there job to enforce the laws, its a citizen's job to obey it.

He doesn't wear a mask because it looks neat, he doesn't want to be arrested. Essentially a criminal is intervening in a crime.

Also the police have repercussions forcing them to stop and think and follow a code of conduct. But a faceless person no one knows?
This isnt about legal or illegal, its about right or wrong. If someone really had the balls to put themselves on the line every night to protect people, the intelligence to not screw the situation up more and the training to handle themselves, I would sure as hell be in favor of it; regardless of the legality.

We have Superheroes in Seattle now!!!...:yess::yess:

This is both the dumb and brave. I applaud the guys doing this and I hope they don't get hurt too badly.

This isnt about legal or illegal, its about right or wrong. If someone really had the balls to put themselves on the line every night to protect people, the intelligence to not screw the situation up more and the training to handle themselves, I would sure as hell be in favor of it; regardless of the legality.

Nice to see people in here who aren't completely cynical.

If it's illegal to stop a crime in progress, then the law is overstepping its bounds. People have a natural right to self-defense, and anyone has the right to impede the actions of someone who attempts to inflict harm on another. The only reason police have any legitimacy whatsoever is because people delegate their right to defend themselves to the government for the purpose of keeping retribution under the control of objective arbitration, police being the primary enforcers. 90% of the time, a cop is not present to stop the offense, and can only employ their power to apprehend the criminal if they're identified and located. If someone else is willing and able to help, they have my blessing.

This thread reminds me of the stabbing on that Greyhound bus in Canada a few years ago where none of the passengers lifted a finger to help the kid who was killed.

It's funny right now because the guy thinks he's Batman. What happens when the next one thinks he's Frank Castle?

it wont be funny. but it sure will be INTERESTING.:monkey3

This thread reminds me of the stabbing on that Greyhound bus in Canada a few years ago where none of the passengers lifted a finger to help the kid who was killed.

:gah::horror
even chickenshats would at least try do something, not just sit and watch...throw a shoe/boot or something.:dunno
or were their hands clamped in prayer?:monkey1

Nope, they just scurried away like mice. The driver herded them off the bus, and locked the door so the bad guy (who was an obese computer programmer who lived with his mother) couldn't get out. They left him on the bus to finish playing with his toy (parts of which police found in his pockets when they arrested him; seemed he'd been eating it too).

It was pathetic.

Someone has to protect you people from all of the vampires and werewolves up in Seattle. :p

Gotta agree with the few in here, I have no problem with someone doing their own crimefighting, though also stated in here, this may fly in a place like Seattle but if they tried it here in LA it would probably get real ugly real fast.

Kudos to those guys though every little bit helps.........

335bjn7.jpg

Set up.

Hero was probably in cahoots with the 'carjacker'.

that's what l was going to say. what are the odds of sneaking around town and witnessing crimes, not that great. just some dumb ass with an idea to try and get famous and needed one of his friends (probably only one) to be caught in the act and he will jump in and save the day. well he succeeded because we are talking about him.

Cynicism is the leading cause of poor resistance to carcinogens, you know.

Back