Man stabs random child 5 times at eatery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So not only is this guy a big enough wuss to try to kill a child, but he's a big enough wuss to fail at that after five stabs. Great.. another burden on the taxpayers. He should have saved us all the trouble and just stabbed himself.

This is sad. Had this been my kid the guy would've "fallen" on his knife before the cops took him into custody.

demmmit...the father kept his cool i suppose. if i was at his place, i might be stabbing that ahole with a spoon.

I suppose it would be a tough reaction when it all goes down. He may have been scared and in shock to even think about hurting the freak. Thats my guess .............. I would think the father now regrets not having the sudden instinct to kill him there and then. God forbid but unless you've been in a similar situation it would be impossible to guage one's response.

I remember when I was 10 years old my neighbors daughter (12) 2 houses down from ours was brutally murdered in their home. The father and son came home and witnessed the murder happen ............ they both wrestled the crazed man to the ground and called police. He never hurt the killer so i'd assume the state of shock plays a big role imo.

23 years later and I still remember it like it was yesturday. God damn some of the pigs we live amongst.

I suppose it would be a tough reaction when it all goes down.

This is true. We can all talk tough here, but we really have no idea how we would really act until we are put in that situation. I hope I never find out what my reaction would really be.

I can certainly say that I hope I never find out. It is a lose-lose situation in Cali. If I were to do nothing...I would feel like a coward. But I also know that here in Cali...retaliating in the manner suggested in this thread will land the parent in jail. Then the child has to deal with that as well.

I hope I never have to chose.

This is true. We can all talk tough here, but we really have no idea how we would really act until we are put in that situation. I hope I never find out what my reaction would really be.

true. you are what you do when it counts.
i believe i have a high tendency to release maximal force when stuff like this happens. i guess it was part of my upbringing...my father introduced me to the art of eskrima, and to use it when necessary. situations like this necessitates such action, fine tuned in me.

Clearly video games are to blame here.
yeah , arcade games in restaurants.

Funny thing is... if this was about a pet = dog/cat... there would be all kinds of outrage and posting..... :cuckoo:

BTW.... this is some F'd up shat...:gah:

I for one would be outraged if this had been a pet=dog/cat!!!!! I mean really, why the ____ would there be pets inside a Dave & Busters? Thats a health hazard :lecture

Preach it my brother!

Pets inside a Dave & Busters :rolleyes:

Thats chaos man! Absolute anarchy. Next thing you know firefighters will be watching houses burn down.

Back