Man of steel: Superman 1:6 scale iconic statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I noticed a few retailers have these listed as in-stock. Very curious to see how Superman turned out.

Found this on Facebook. So this is how the final looks like. Don't feel the HS at all. :slap I was considering to buy this piece and glad I didn't.

ToyWiz has these instock apparently. boxed pic from their FB page:
393004_10151330535972434_1016514247_n.jpg

Just found a review video for Superman.

[ame]https://youtu.be/DFrTEG5X5EU[/ame]

The paint job on the face really does this piece a disservice. It is a great sculpt and I really can't take my eyes off it. I think when it's lit up the translucency makes it difficult to take a photo but it does look good under the right lighting.

Not a fan of the pose or the head but like the detail in the costume and the base. All in all probably pick this up on ebay in a year for $20.

The face looks great imo. It's the paint and "soft" looking translucent skin that's throwing off the likeness. Kotobukiya's still looks much better. I'd love to see a repaint of this though. You guys think I'd be able to get this cheaper later on, or should I pre-order it now?

Kotobukiyas is going to be hard to beat in terms of likeness. I can't wait to see the HT figure.
20130418_421662.jpg

Last edited:
What types of paint would be best to repaint the hair and eyebrows a tad darker?

Yeah I was thinking acrylics would work best, I guess I'll find out. :lol

It looks so soft... Kotobukiya is my favorite so far out of what we've seen (Mattel, DC Collectibles, Neca and Play Arts Kai)

Back