Man of steel: Superman 1:6 scale iconic statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The actor atleast looks like Superman, so I'd say that's a plus. But I haven't really seen him in anything to determine whether he's a good actor or not. As for the suit, what are people not liking about it? The lack of the red undies? :lol

He was in "the Tudors" on Showtime, I thought he did a great job in that series.

Agreed! Good old Charles. Such a great show.

I should see these statues in person on Sunday i'l let you know what there like and if i'm allowed i'l get some pictures too.

Very disappointing indeed. :( The prototype looked a lot like Cavill imo, but what happened? :dunno

Wow. Jor-el looks great, Zod doesn't look bad either. I love the way his armor looks.

_DSC3931_1360513696.jpg

_DSC3940_1360513696.jpg

I think what's making them look soft is the fact that DC is casting them in the translucent skin color then painting just details on top similar to the arkham 7" figures. I bet these will look even better when repainted. I'm loving them though

Cavill one doesnt look to good, but the other ones look pretty good. Have to see what actually gets shipped out.

Why do they look like they're wearing rubber masks?

It's due to them casting these in a flesh tone similar to the arkham city figures. Just look at in hand pics of the Arkham Riddler and Catwoman for the new examples. Doesn't look bad on those b/c they're smaller while these are almost twice the size

I like that they are cast in the flash tone, instead of the ugly flesh color they and many other companies use that look like a melted crayon.

Why do they look like they're wearing rubber masks?

Yeah, why? It sort of looks like the "flesh" parts are made of wax or something. Are they going to stay that way?

No matter what, these are all a PASS for me. No interest in buying anything from "Man of Steel" I HATE the look of things in the movie.

Hair and eyebrows have to be darker...:gah:
yea. This thing needs a repaint for sure.

Yeah, why? It sort of looks like the "flesh" parts are made of wax or something. Are they going to stay that way?

No one reads do they?? I've already stated in multiple threads why the skin looks like that, yet ppl keep asking :slap

your answer is below

It's due to them casting these in a flesh tone similar to the arkham city figures. Just look at in hand pics of the Arkham Riddler and Catwoman for the new examples. Doesn't look bad on those b/c they're smaller while these are almost twice the size

yea. This thing needs a repaint for sure.

No one reads do they?? I've already stated in multiple threads why the skin looks like that, yet ppl keep asking :slap

your answer is below

But aren't those action figures and not statues? I expect action figures to look rubbery like that, not statues.

Back