Man of steel: Superman 1:6 scale iconic statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks on action figures too. The DCD WW action figure had a head like that and it's awful.

But aren't those action figures and not statues? I expect action figures to look rubbery like that, not statues.
I agree. For the general statue collector it's not wise to use this method of casting. But for someone like me who repaints most of his stuff, this works as a nice base flesh tone
It sucks on action figures too. The DCD WW action figure had a head like that and it's awful.

The Arkham figures look great though :dunno

I read somewhere that these are digital scans of the actors.

Some pics from Wondercon. I think the sculpt looks great, a lot better than the Flash heavy pics posted earlier in this thread. I'll definitely get this if that's what it looks like in-hand.

man-of-steel-toys-superman-henry-cavill-2-600x400.jpg

man-of-steel-toys-superman-henry-cavill-600x400.jpg

8608503829_76c2a322e6_c.jpg

29782-header.jpg

I thought exactly the same thing the new Wondercon pics make it look a lot less pale.

Yep. The non-harsh lighting helps it look a lot better too.

They look a little cheap like plastic or something to me.

I will have to see the Superman one in person before I decide, but right now it's looking like a pass.

I think the sculpts actually look pretty good but the plastic there made from cheapens them & the paint apps really let them down

I'm not sure what these "plastic" references are a out. Is this referring to the translucent flesh tone resin for the faces? The flesh tone resin provides some depth.

Depth?? It looks extremely bland and underwelming:dunno

I dont think they look bland at all. The "soft" paint and crap lighting isn't helping things. The translucent plastic will look ten times better in person. And i still think supermans hair should be darker.

There's just something missing from this that would make it truly epic?

Oh wait I know...

dsc0203szps1d50c63b.jpg

PERFECT!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol

saw them at wondercon and really liked them. Actually, Supes was a head turner for me. just pre-ordered it from csc. At 107, i couldn't pass it up.

These are out and apparently the rest of the lineup came out at the same time; meaning Jor-el , Zod and Faora.

Back