Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Bana Hulk threw a computer generated tank.

Ferrigno Hulk threw a bear.

Ruffalo Hulk > Ferrigno Hulk > Norton Hulk > Bana She-Hulk

Get that hulk shiznit outta here bifitches.:nana:

0ba0e104d45c1a0d131061893c87f268.jpg

Found this on youtube, I was waiting for these to show up. It's a comic-con inspired trailer with the original music used, "journey to the line", which I think fits much better than the "gladiator" music that was chosen for the new trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra639tOgtfo
Damn that music is 100x better. Disappointed now. :mad:

They showed it before my Hobbit along with the first 9 minutes of the new Star Trek, it was a GREAT night!

Yes indeed it was. Seeing the MOS trailer in 3D along with the Star Trek preview was the best damn appetizer one could ever want before any film. And seeing this trailer in 3D just makes the wait for this film that much more unbearable. MOS is now my most want to see film of 2013.

You do realize that was a rights issue, right?

I am well aware. Whether it was voluntary or not, they had to go with a new theme. They had an open canvas to work with, and, as with so many films, came up blank. To toss aside the JW score voluntarily is a bold choice, but it does not mean that it is a wise one.

Unlike Indiana Jones and Star Wars, Superman existed for roughly 40 years before Richard Donner's take. Also unlike those films, this is a reboot and not a new film in the same series. I don't think you can compare this. This film should stand on its own.

Superman is a patchwork creation. He was not created with all his iconography intact. Many classic elements have been added over the years, and the score is one of them.

Again, I am not saying they have to use that score. I am saying that they should have a damned good piece of music in its place before tossing it out.

Bana Hulk threw a computer generated tank.

Ferrigno Hulk threw a bear.

Ruffalo Hulk > Ferrigno Hulk > Norton Hulk > Bana She-Hulk

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I am well aware. Whether it was voluntary or not, they had to go with a new theme. They had an open canvas to work with, and, as with so many films, came up blank. To toss aside the JW score voluntarily is a bold choice, but it does not mean that it is a wise one.

My point was your comparison to NSNA was a piss poor one. Legal reasons hindered that, not producer input and when all is said and done, the movie is ignored by Bond purists, as well as the studio, despite having the best bond and being a superior remake to the original (Thunderball). Not really a position this movie needs to be in.

saw the trailer with the hobbit on full 3D and it looks amazing.
man ! when he powers up the flight chills all over.
dragonballz style.
long wait.

Kinda get the feeling everything you see is the bombz/titz/omgz most epic ****z ever!

Superman is a patchwork creation. He was not created with all his iconography intact. Many classic elements have been added over the years, and the score is one of them.

Again, I am not saying they have to use that score. I am saying that they should have a damned good piece of music in its place before tossing it out.

Batman has changed over time too

Back