Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

The trailer is good, it has some really good shots of Henry, it was magestic and grounds the movie in a reality just like Batman Begins did, it looks good.

But i wanted more, they have been done filming for a while now and i just wish they had a little more to show for it, thats just me tho. Flight looked epic, reminded me of Alex Ross artwork.

The teaser trailer wasn't bad, But it has nothing on what was shown at comic con.

I was actually suprised with how well this film an turn out.....looks very deep

I saw that trailer, but it had Jonathan Kent narrating it. I was hoping for the comic-con version. Also the CGI Superman flying didn't look that great.

Looks like an insurance or bank commercial.
Thought it was pretty cheesy to be honest.
The butterfly stuck in the chain? Vom.

Did you just edit that post twice? From "lighten up", to "get a life", then added on "What are you? 12?"?

:pow

The one part with Superman breaking the sound barrier as he flies up into the sky was pretty cool.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXQsIyErJRg[/ame]
I kinda like the Lord of the rings music to it now

the narration with Russel Crowe is better than the Costner one.

The teaser perfectly expresses the look/tone/feel/mood of one aspect of the film. There are 3. Trust me, there's much bigger scope stuff as well. And then there's the action stuff.

Back