Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

hahahaha cmon bro it wasn't that bad... I was actually relieved when i saw the trailer given the reputation that surrounds superman movies.
with that being said i cant wait for next summer!

Ok, maybe not.....I mean, it has potential. I am fan of the Director since his very well done Watchmen, so I am sure it'll be fine.

The fishing boat part did have me asking myself, 'WHAT THE....?'

That trailer didn't sell it well. The footage shown at comic-con made me feel like this one should be alright.

I might be the only one then it seems but I actually liked the vibe of this.

The nice thing for me was it looked nothing like a Snyder film and very much like a Chris Nolan film.

there are apparently two different Man of Steel trailers playing in front of The Dark Knight Rises screenings right now.

One features a voice over by Pa Kent (Kevin Costner) the other, Jor-El (Russell Crowe) and it seems like the placement is totally random. After the jump, we’ve got descriptions of both trailers, neither of which are as revealing as the Comic-Con reel.

https://www.slashfilm.com/man-steel...=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+slashfilm+(/Film)

If Zack doesn't use his style, then what's the point of him making the film?

Why not just give it to Brett Ratner. Someone who has no style.

If Zack doesn't use his style, then what's the point of him making the film?

Why not just give it to Brett Ratner. Someone who has no style.

I didn't want Snyder in the first place. I wanted to see Duncan Jones take it on.

Well, that wasn't going to happen. Snyder was the safest choice

I think del Toro and Zemeckis where ahead of Snyder for this.

Duncan Jones whilst not safe would have been my preferred choice.

I was happy knowing Nolan was producing.

I liked the trailer, but it was only one minute long. -end of rant-

I think del Toro and Zemeckis where ahead of Snyder for this.

Duncan Jones whilst not safe would have been my preferred choice.

I was happy knowing Nolan was producing.

Del Toro could've been OK. But I wouldn't want him to do Superman.

Zemeckis would've probably done a CGI crap movie.

Jones is a great director. But hasn't proven himself in this genre yet. And WB needed to find the safest choice.

Snyder will bring the action, and spectacle. Which was sorely missing from the last flick.

Del Toro could've been OK. But I wouldn't want him to do Superman.

Zemeckis would've probably done a CGI crap movie.

Jones is a great director. But hasn't proven himself in this genre yet. And WB needed to find the safest choice.

Snyder will bring the action, and spectacle. Which was sorely missing from the last flick.

I don't doubt he will bring the action and spectacle, I just don't want it to look like a Snyder movie hence my happiness at the teaser.

Back