Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

The teaser perfectly expresses the look/tone/feel/mood of one aspect of the film. There are 3. Trust me, there's much bigger scope stuff as well. And then there's the action stuff.

Yes I imagined something like that.

Can I ask what it is you have seen then?

I'm not gonna lie. This trailer didn't get me anywhere near as excited as when I saw the Superman Returns teaser for the first time. Now that gave me chills.

Thanks for the link Void. Great teaser. I really liked the vibe of of it.

I saw the one posted on iTunes - that's the Costner one.

The one with Jor-El (crowe) is even more powerful, i wonder if the Yahoo one is that? Gonna find out in a sec.

EDIT: They're both the Pa Kent versions. I want 1080p Jor-El version ASAP

I don't understnd why they can't release the comic con trailer online.. So frustrating :banghead

I am very much looking forward to this. Looks like a completely different take from previous movies.

Thats the first thing I've seen on this, love how it starts off and basically has that TV documentary look to it. :clap

I'm not gonna lie. This trailer didn't get me anywhere near as excited as when I saw the Superman Returns teaser for the first time. Now that gave me chills.

It was really dull. Made me think of that fishing film, the perfect storm.

I loved this teaser, was very powerful i thought

Kinda had this feeling that something big was coming, which i hope is conveyed in the movie. Superman is essentially a god, and the world would really react in a very big way if soneone like that emerged

Excellent teaser

Back