Man, I just got ripped off on eBay, big time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Irish. I hope everything works out and you can get your money back.

i would try and get my money back. vintage 12" vader, loose, no accessories is not worth $50. i would email the seller tell them what he did and that his auction was misleading. try and work it out first. if he doesn't budge, then "threaten" him with negative feedback and that you will report him. see what happens.

good luck.

Anzik Hayes said:
You guys are being unfair. If that Vader had his cape and saber, it would look just like the PF.

*Looking for Anzik's sarcastic smilie, it HAS to be here somewhere*

:monkey4

Anzik Hayes said:
OH c'mon, do I think the sarcasm is very apparent. Do I really need the smiley?
Yes smilies are required, if not we never know.

GO GET EM!!!!!! I hope you get your money back and they kick the guy off ebay. What BS!!!! I wish he lived close to me. I would go and kick his a** and take the $51.00 and send it to you. I would also tak an extra $20.00 for my time and effort.

This guy is a real piece of dog crap for pulling such a scam!!!

Bodie The Cursed said:
:lol < LOL! this was a very entertaining thread..

I don't feel sorry for you because you have a hot g/f!

:rotfl :lol :lol :lol :rotfl

So, you're saying if I post the following pics along with my Claim that Paypal would definitely rule in HIS favor?:
jessica.jpg

Good thing I just went with busted vintage Vader and wooden display stand, then. I need SYMPATHY, not jealousy to win this! :lol

IrishJedi said:

So, you're saying if I post the following pics along with my Claim that Paypal would definitely rule in HIS favor?:
jessica.jpg

Good thing I just went with busted vintage Vader and wooden display stand, then. I need SYMPATHY, not jealousy to win this! :lol

this thread keeps getting funnier and funnier lol:rotfl :lol

IrishJedi said:

jessica.jpg

Very Sweet Irish Jedi. I'd trade a PF Exclusive Vader for.....now Jazzy...don't touch the girls! :D

Check out this scumbag's response in the PayPal dispute:

This is rather funny however, as this WAS the same picture of the item...only, when new WITH a CAPE / SWORD! I suppose this is what we get for including the free stand...Thanks for belittling my gift also! "Also included was a generic wooden display stand"

LOL! Can you believe this guy?!? :lol

Yes, I just escalated to an official CLAIM for full refund.

IrishJedi said:

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Dude, it's WAR now!! Unleash the hounds!!!

Belittle???......:lol

Last edited:
Bodie The Cursed said:
(more g/f pics please)

Oh, okay... but this will have to do it for a while. She's gonna develop a complex. :p

(And just to be even more nice to you, I cut myself out of one of these so I don't sully it with my ugly mug, which you can see for yourself in the "What Do You Freaks Look Like Thread"):

jessica2.jpg

jessica3.jpg

Now, back on topic... it will be interesting to see what this eBay scammer had to say now. But I gave him a shot to own up... it's all in Paypal's hands now.

IrishJedi said:

Where does this guy live? I would like to go over and eat his children!!

Back