Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First non custom Alien sculpt I've seen that includes the logos and markings from the pumps and plumbing tools used in making the suit! Insanely accurate. I think I prefer this to coolprop's BC, it somehow feels more detailed. Love the pose too. It's certainly a good time to be an Alien fan!

Well the HCG Lifesize bust (the one with shoulders) also had all those markings :)
Now I'm thrilled to see the Alien 3 Xenomorph.

Thanks for posting. Nice start on the bust, I'm guessing it's still very much wip. I still like that statue, but still wouldn't buy it unless it's very affordable.

This actually is not the bust, just the torso part, guess they want show off the excellent work they put into it.
It also means, the pose is not good for showing their hard work.
DWT84F6U0AAhyBI.jpg
DWT878KVwAA_GMC.jpg
DWT86WfVAAAfbp8.jpg
DWUfdnpU0AUJc74.jpg

hmmm, I don't think that pose translates well with such a big statue. If I'm going to spend ~$1500-2000 for a statue, I need to be able to see everything. The head is what made the creature terrifying and your stuck looking at an Alien that may have just finished running a marathon.

:lol:lol

This actually is not the bust, just the torso part, guess they want show off the excellent work they put into it.

Ahh I see, I assumed they were making a maquette and a bust. I was actually interested more in this as a bust for the reasons you mentioned. As I've said before, and as has been echo'd by others, the pose on this is a waste as it hides the most iconic parts of this beautiful creature design....

so, do you think they are going to change the pose? So far, it looks like there will be as many as 4 different 1/3 Chaps next year? That's pretty insane.......even by Marvel/DC standards.

so, do you think they are going to change the pose? So far, it looks like there will be as many as 4 different 1/3 Chaps next year? That's pretty insane.......even by Marvel/DC standards.

Guess the licencing has really opened up - or people have been more aggressive pursuing them.

Unless people have a strong preference for 1 over the others (or a LOT of money), this will may well cut down the pre-orders as people wait for in-hand pics to decide :dunno

Guess the licencing has really opened up - or people have been more aggressive pursuing them.

Unless people have a strong preference for 1 over the others (or a LOT of money), this will may well cut down the pre-orders as people wait for in-hand pics to decide :dunno

And that's another reason why it's a extremely stupid move for CP not to put an ES on their version. If Prime and Mame put one out with an ES, that's less incentive to buy theirs right now. I like the CP version a lot, but if I'm not fearful of a quick sell out, I won't pre-order it. There is also that other new company, but we don't know what they are going to show us this year.

Please don't fk up the paint. Please don't fk up the paint. Please don't fk up the paint. Please don't fk up the paint. Please don't fk up the paint.

A few more images from today.
From the accuracy wise, don't think neither P1s or Coolprops can top this one.
2273960e7bec54e742d1fec9b2389b504ec26af0.jpg
Dbs-2ZYVwAAy_fP.jpg
Mamegyorai_02.jpg

Back