Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20171204144617.jpg

no thanks...I'm very happy with my 1/6 Marmit piece

img_29.jpg
img_30_m.jpg
Accroding to this Japanese collector ひろ☆くま san's blog,the number of wrinkles/folds of these spikes are identical to the original suit, and they're all different from each spike.
img_31.jpg
This statue recreated the bend spin caused by the upper body suit's weight/pressure.

img_26.jpg
img_27.jpg
It also nearly 100% captured the suit distortion of the ankle area. So somehow, the heel and ankle was twisted 90 degree on the suit compared with their sculpting position, but a lot the other statues/figures failed to capture that.

img_28.jpg
There was a famous stroy of using lower jaw of the deer to make the tip of the heel spike, but during the production of this piece, the creator/sculptor went for the original material, found out it was actually the upper jaw piece.

But u will be happier with this one!
This one is insane, a bit too insane. The following pics can prove it.
This in 1:1 scale....then I would consider...my favorite Alien pose...first time I saw a photo of this creature...that was the pose I saw

the "suit" looks really insane! it really looks absolutely like the latex suit. you can see the seams of the plaster negative moulds. really a piece of perfection. even though I don t know if I like the twistet ankles.. and I am wondering if the dome will stay as it is, because this is absolutely not screen accurate right? the shape is correct, but the back of the dome should be in a half or not?

I love this statue BUT is it really 1/3 scale? If you triple the size it will not be full scale.
It looks to be 1/4 scale or even 1/5 scale.

The sculpt is lovely! I even like the pose, I'm just not sure I'd buy it with real money (unless the price is surprisingly low) I'd like to be able to see the main part of the sculpt, and as this pose hides a lot of it.

They are either fudging all the details or they have really good copies of that photo they are mimicking. It would be awesome if there were other pics from different angles! I have a poster of it somewhere that was a magazine pull-out and it is blurry.

Id say its 1:4. I thought about saying that a few days ago. I wouldnt buy at all its " real " 1:3. Especially when you look how the coolprops Alien Queen is 1:3 and thats nearly the size of an adult human. Id buy it as 1:4.

Insane attention to detail...
There's things in there I had never noticed, and I like to think of myself as a huge fan.

I doubt I'll have the resources to buy this, but what a beautiful piece!

I like this statue but I can’t remember when in the movie the alien stayed in that pose..
Could you help me? Thanks!!

I like this statue but I can’t remember when in the movie the alien stayed in that pose..
Could you help me? Thanks!!

Also which size do you think we will need to display this? I’m afraid for this tail...60cm x 50 cm do you think it will be enough?

Back