Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Congrats Mambs :clap looks great pal :clap

Thank you RB10.

Wow, once you have Conan, Rhino n hulk next to another... Automatically my eyes are drawn to Conan. Not saying Rhino n hulk is not nice. But Conan just grabs your attention first :)

Maybe because he is new and just came out, but I don't blame your eyes the beast has so many details :)

Great acquisition my friend!

Whoa! Great Great Score and Pic's my Friend Mamba, another Excellent Post

Thank you my friends.

Wow he's huge.... The beast at least. The price makes a ton more sense now. It looks awesome man. Congrats

Thanks man :)

A masterpiece this diorama,congrats bro!!

:duff

Thanks bro :duff

That thing is HUGE!!! Congrats :clap

Can I have your P1 please :wink1:

Sure if you would give me your Predator Cinamequette :pfft:

P1 and wolf predator probably the 2 pieces that I would sell the last if I have to get rid of my entire collection, can't wait for the P2 maquette.

Mamba, you have one of the best collection's going. There is not a single piece in your room that I wouldn't want for myself. Well done, bro! The Conan dio looks amazing!

Mamba, you have one of the best collection's going. There is not a single piece in your room that I wouldn't want for myself. Well done, bro! The Conan dio looks amazing!

Thank you for your kind words bro. I sold a few pieces to make room for next year. I am looking forward for next year, I have 15 statues on PO not sure where I am going to put them but I am excited to get them. Waiting is the worst part of this hobby.

I've sold some pieces to make room for 2014, it doesn't look like I will get my Batman PF EX and PCS Shao Kahn this year, so it looks like this set up will be final set up for 2013.

90afie.jpg

2nau447.jpg

nvqdz8.jpg

sllixi.jpg

mc3eis.jpg

2hfs94i.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving for collectors in the U.S. :wave

Coming in 2014

Batman PF EX
Shao Kahn PCS
Megatron Prime1
Superman PF EX
Punisher PF EX
Sub Zero PCS EX
Scorpion PCS EX
Gladiator Hulk PF
Spider-Man Statue EX
Terminator 2 BD PF EX
Red Sonja PF EX
Apocalypse PF EX
Iron Man Mark VII LSF
Predator 2 Maquette
Captain America PF EX

Coming in 2014

Batman PF EX
Shao Kahn PCS
Megatron Prime1
Superman PF EX
Punisher PF EX
Sub Zero PCS EX
Scorpion PCS EX
Gladiator Hulk PF
Spider-Man Statue EX
Terminator 2 BD PF EX
Red Sonja PF EX
Apocalypse PF EX
Iron Man Mark VII LSF
Predator 2 Maquette
Captain America PF EX

Damn, that's a nice lineup. Where will it all go?

I'm totally in the same position. I have about 11 PO's right now, but only have room to display about 5 or 6 more...might have to make some tough decisions (either sell old stuff or cancel new stuff).

great update of your display room Mambs :clap you know I love how clean and concise your display room is...simple and effective my friend!

That's a mighty huge PO list! As long as the MKVII LSF is there i'm happy!! :yess:

Damn, that's a nice lineup. Where will it all go?

I'm totally in the same position. I have about 11 PO's right now, but only have room to display about 5 or 6 more...might have to make some tough decisions (either sell old stuff or cancel new stuff).

I already cancelled Black Widow PF EX and Harley Quinn PF EX, hate losing the NRD but it needed to be done. I sold 21 statues/figures this year, I still have 2 more to sell and they are in the boxes.

Yeah space is my biggest enemy, I still have some room left as you can see in the pictures, I think I can fit all 15 statues in there but then I am sure there are still many new pieces that are coming :gah: I really need to be more selective and I guess I will continue to sell old and buy the newer and nicer statues :)

great update of your display room Mambs :clap you know I love how clean and concise your display room is...simple and effective my friend!

That's a mighty huge PO list! As long as the MKVII LSF is there i'm happy!! :yess:

Thank you my friend, yeah it was either IM or Doom LSF, I decided to go with IM for now, but still want Doom, maybe if miracle happens I will have a space for Doom :lol

I already cancelled Black Widow PF EX and Harley Quinn PF EX, hate losing the NRD but it needed to be done. I sold 21 statues/figures this year, I still have 2 more to sell and they are in the boxes.

Yeah space is my biggest enemy, I still have some room left as you can see in the pictures, I think I can fit all 15 statues in there but then I am sure there are still many new pieces that are coming :gah: I really need to be more selective and I guess I will continue to sell old and buy the newer and nicer statues :)

Thank you my friend, yeah it was either IM or Doom LSF, I decided to go with IM for now, but still want Doom, maybe if miracle happens I will have a space for Doom :lol

reading your reply post to Bmutha had me thinking how similar my own situation is to yours. I also have sold over 30 statues/figures/busts this year (last year was even more!) just to raise funds for the new pieces that are arriving! I'm now concentrating mainly on half scales - although I will be keeping my Sideshow Old School Grail 1/4 PF's such as the Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Doom and Spidey Com to name but a few...

At the moment space is also an issue as I search for a new larger family home (which has taken longer than we expected) and so my current location is simply storing my collection as I don't have enough room to display them all. I currently have about 2 items on display at present and the shipping boxes are just piling up despite selling so many pieces!!! :slap

Unlike this year, next years PO list for me isn't as many pieces but then again the pieces I am ordering are of a much larger scale. I already own 5 LSF's with two more arriving before the end of the year :panic: like you, I hate losing NRD's but im afraid I may have to resort to similar tactics myself and cancel the recent PO for the Captain America PF Exclusive :(

reading your reply post to Bmutha had me thinking how similar my own situation is to yours. I also have sold over 30 statues/figures/busts this year (last year was even more!) just to raise funds for the new pieces that are arriving! I'm now concentrating mainly on half scales - although I will be keeping my Sideshow Old School Grail 1/4 PF's such as the Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Doom and Spidey Com to name but a few...

At the moment space is also an issue as I search for a new larger family home (which has taken longer than we expected) and so my current location is simply storing my collection as I don't have enough room to display them all. I currently have about 2 items on display at present and the shipping boxes are just piling up despite selling so many pieces!!! :slap

Unlike this year, next years PO list for me isn't as many pieces but then again the pieces I am ordering are of a much larger scale. I already own 5 LSF's with two more arriving before the end of the year :panic: like you, I hate losing NRD's but im afraid I may have to resort to similar tactics myself and cancel the recent PO for the Captain America PF Exclusive :(

Good luck with finding a new home, but let me warn you the bigger room/home you'll have, probably the bigger desire you'll have to fill your room, eventually we will face the same problem which is not enough space, it's a human nature :lol

For me if you can't display them, you'll sell them. It seems like you enjoy 1/2 the most so you need to do what it's best for you. But I personally wouldn't cancel Cap America PF EX, that statue is so good, the gun (EX) is a must too.

Good luck with finding a new home, but let me warn you the bigger room/home you'll have, probably the bigger desire you'll have to fill your room, eventually we will face the same problem which is not enough space, it's a human nature :lol

For me if you can't display them, you'll sell them. It seems like you enjoy 1/2 the most so you need to do what it's best for you. But I personally wouldn't cancel Cap America PF EX, that statue is so good, the gun (EX) is a must too.

Thanks brother :hi5: hoping 2014 will bring better fortune in house hunting...here in London the property market has sky rocketed so finding our dream home has become that much more difficult. If you were to see how much one pays here in London for a 3 bedroom house and compare it to what you'd get for the same amount of money in the States...well, I think you'll be like :horror:horror

Maybe have to re-think on Caps...I do like the dynamic pose compared to my original PF but then again, if i'm to concentrate on 1/2 scales then I cant afford to keep adding to my 1/4 stuff unless its something that I desperately need to add to my collection such as the upcoming custom Predator piece that you saw on my thread...I think Sideshow are due to announce the ES for the Cap PF EX so maybe i'll wait until then before I decide :wink1:

Impressive PO list you've got there :thud:

Yeh, bring on the P2 :duff

Can't wait for the P2.

Great collection my friend ;)

Thanks friend.

Nice collection.

Where did you get those shelves?

Thanks, they are Ikea Bestas.

Thanks brother :hi5: hoping 2014 will bring better fortune in house hunting...here in London the property market has sky rocketed so finding our dream home has become that much more difficult. If you were to see how much one pays here in London for a 3 bedroom house and compare it to what you'd get for the same amount of money in the States...well, I think you'll be like :horror:horror

Maybe have to re-think on Caps...I do like the dynamic pose compared to my original PF but then again, if i'm to concentrate on 1/2 scales then I cant afford to keep adding to my 1/4 stuff unless its something that I desperately need to add to my collection such as the upcoming custom Predator piece that you saw on my thread...I think Sideshow are due to announce the ES for the Cap PF EX so maybe i'll wait until then before I decide :wink1:

Yeah, that's a wise move to wait until Sideshow announce the ES, good luck again with your house hunting, I find that to be a very fun thing to do.

Do like me,i never sell any piece,just open a "new space"

LeeWall_Destroy.gif

Haha new space for collection is rare in my house as I don't live by myself :). My wife will not be too happy if I open a new space and I don't think I trust my 6 year old with my statues if I just display them in an open space other than in my collection room. I do like to have all my collectibles in one room so I can close or lock the door whenever I want/need to :)

i love your collection, i still need carnage and thinking about getting wolf :)

i love your collection, i still need carnage and thinking about getting wolf :)

Thanks, Carnage is great but Wolf is on another level. You won't be disappointed with either one, good luck.

Back