Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

I'm not a comic collector, but when a display is great I like looking at it. Excellent setup there!! :rock

I have said it before and will say it again, Your Very Impressive Collection is a Benchmark as to what a Collection should look like with Besta's as a choice for Display my Friend Mamba

nice collection keep it going bro.

Thanks, it's expensive hobby, hopefully I could survive :lol

I'm not a comic collector, but when a display is great I like looking at it. Excellent setup there!! :rock

Thank you jkno, glad you like it and appreciate your comments.

I have said it before and will say it again, Your Very Impressive Collection is a Benchmark as to what a Collection should look like with Besta's as a choice for Display my Friend Mamba

You're too kind my friend, thanks :)

Superb your collection.

Thanks man.

Grats on the new big guy! I plan to get him in the coming months.

Congrats on Galactus Mamba :clap Always a pleasure to see your clean set up dude...all your missing is an Iron Man LSF!!! :lol:yess:

Batman TDKR 1/4 HT

2j2gajb.jpg

kchshg.jpg

2yy2ero.jpg

wtf, you seriously went and got another figure after how many times of you saying you wouldn't? lol. I don't know where the hell mine is......

Awesome Mamba

Congrats for batman bro ;)

WOW! Great Great Score and Pic's on TDKR my Friend Mamba, Excellent Post

Thank you guys :)

wtf, you seriously went and got another figure after how many times of you saying you wouldn't? lol. I don't know where the hell mine is......

Lol Batman is my favorite character I can always make an exception. This figure is much better than Batman Enterbay, I think I will keep this for a long time :) I think you'll like this when you get yours.

Congrats on the Dark Knight figure Mambs :clap I didnt know you collected 1/6 aswell? Does it differ much from the Enterbay Batman 1/4 figure?

Thank you guys :)

Lol Batman is my favorite character I can always make an exception. This figure is much better than Batman Enterbay, I think I will keep this for a long time :) I think you'll like this when you get yours.

You gonna get Doom after all too? I'm really on the fence. He looks really bad ***, but he's not a top fav character of mine. Trying to decide between him and the Batmobile.

Congrats on the Dark Knight figure Mambs :clap I didnt know you collected 1/6 aswell? Does it differ much from the Enterbay Batman 1/4 figure?

I had a few 1/6 figures and sold them all, they are too small for me. I like TDK suit better than begins so I prefer 1/4 Batman HT than Enterbay.

You gonna get Doom after all too? I'm really on the fence. He looks really bad ***, but he's not a top fav character of mine. Trying to decide between him and the Batmobile.

Most likely yes, but I am taking my time knowing he will be available for a while. Batmobile is nice, but I personally would go with the Doom over Batmobile. Both of them such a space eater though.

Back