Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

What's up dude? Nice additions Mamba. That Shao Kahn looks so sweet. I'm really bummed I missed out on him. Collection looks great as always. I'm eager to see who makes the cut this year and who has to go! Less is more but there's just too many awesome sculpts coming out this year! You may have to talk to the Mrs. About getting a spot somewhere else in the house!

Not much bro, hope all is well with you. Shao Kahn is amazing, I like the action pose and the simple rock base, sorry you missed out on him but there is always after market :) Price is still low I would think.
I like to keep all my statues in one room, it's just my personal preference. Yeah less is more and yes, many great statues are coming out this year, I am eager to have all my POs and see what they look like in my collection room. If it's getting too crowded some things have to go, but yeah it's getting tougher everytime I have to let a statue go cause I kind of like all that I have now.

Wow. I love your collection. It is neat and a lot of it is quality work. :clap:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your kind words.

Here are the latest pics of my collection room. I have to let Rhino and Baroness go to make some room for my POs.

jidmxj.jpg

rr5i1l.jpg

You know I love your set up and choice of Collectibles Mambs...:clap very clean and simple my friend. Although it's about to get even better when you have the MKVII LSF displayed next to the Wolvie LSF...I assume that's where he'll be going right? :wink1:

You know I love your set up and choice of Collectibles Mambs...:clap very clean and simple my friend. Although it's about to get even better when you have the MKVII LSF displayed next to the Wolvie LSF...I assume that's where he'll be going right? :wink1:

Thanks RB10, yeah I am excited for Mark VII LSF, I was shocked to see it on the newsletter, maybe it's a mistake but we'll see. He'll be going on top of the single besta (birch effect) in front of the blinds.

Here are the latest pics of my collection room. I have to let Rhino and Baroness go to make some room for my POs.

jidmxj.jpg

rr5i1l.jpg

You my Friend have a Collection that should considered a Benchmark to the New who want there Collections to go in the direction that you have taken, a Clean and Smart Layout, Easy on the Eyes, that said, I have been watching your Impressive Collection for years and I am never disappointed with your Posts and speaking of another Incredible one Mamba.

BTW Excellent Pic's

You my Friend have a Collection that should considered a Benchmark to the New who want there Collections to go in the direction that you have taken, a Clean and Smart Layout, Easy on the Eyes, that said, I have been watching your Impressive Collection for years and I am never disappointed with your Posts and speaking of another Incredible one Mamba.

BTW Excellent Pic's

Thank you very much sir, you are too kind, your collection is very impressive as well and many people here have better collection than mine. I just like simple things, I am glad you like my simple display.

You have a great collection my friend!

Thank you my friend :)

Good lord, that Conan piece is enormous :google

Collection is looking great, Mamba!

Really great pieces. I like that each piece can breath and display all their glory. :) I have recently started packing away some small pieces that were just cluttering up my display. Nice and clean!

Nice pics of your collection Mamba. I cannot believe that the Conan dio is pretty much the same size as the Galactus maquette. I cannot wait for the Rage of the Undying PF to come out now.

Love your collection, display is awesome. I'm trying decide which color shelves to buy. Can you post a couple of pics with your room lights off? Thanks

Awesome Legendary scale statues.

Good lord, that Conan piece is enormous :google

Collection is looking great, Mamba!

Really great pieces. I like that each piece can breath and display all their glory. :) I have recently started packing away some small pieces that were just cluttering up my display. Nice and clean!

Nice pics of your collection Mamba. I cannot believe that the Conan dio is pretty much the same size as the Galactus maquette. I cannot wait for the Rage of the Undying PF to come out now.

sweet pieces you have there Mamba.

Thank you guys very much, yeah that Conan dio is humongous and gorgeous :)

Love your collection, display is awesome. I'm trying decide which color shelves to buy. Can you post a couple of pics with your room lights off? Thanks

Thanks, I don't have pics with the lights off at this moment, but I personally like wood color, black is nice but dust is more visible on black, white looks good too but the small holes on the sides to hold the shelves are too visible on white.

So Mamba, as a representative of the Ikea besta displays, do you know anything about whether Ikea is discontinuing the besta models or not? Seems they all are saying "this product is not available for sale on our website, check your store".

Should I be looking into a different model?

So Mamba, as a representative of the Ikea besta displays, do you know anything about whether Ikea is discontinuing the besta models or not? Seems they all are saying "this product is not available for sale on our website, check your store".

Should I be looking into a different model?

Bestas are still available on their website, the models are still the same, but I know they discontinued the color of my bestas :(

:clap Wow that's a beautiful set up.

Thank you :)

Mamba

If you ever need to give Lara a new home ill set her up real nice at my pad.... No sales thread needed :wink1:

Ah sorry that fine lady is not for sale :)

I am only selling Rhino and Storm Shadow for now.

Back