Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

I think I will see if I can wing them both :monkey3. Did you order the Gladiator Hulk? I was tempted to get that piece too, but already have the Avengers Hulk, not sure I need more than one Hulk when Preds and LOTR is mostly what I collect. You gonna end up keeping the Wolverine LSF?

I like these simple and elegant, the collection also premium item mostly.. Great brow...

I like these simple and elegant, the collection also premium item mostly.. Great brow...

Thank you bro, I am glad you like it.

I think I will see if I can wing them both :monkey3. Did you order the Gladiator Hulk? I was tempted to get that piece too, but already have the Avengers Hulk, not sure I need more than one Hulk when Preds and LOTR is mostly what I collect. You gonna end up keeping the Wolverine LSF?

Yes, I did order Gladiator Hulk, he looks incredible, it was an easy order for me. And yes, I am keeping Wolverine LSF, he is not going anywhere (for now :)). Btw here are my preorders list, I am selling 5 statues in my sale thread, gotta make room for these:

Shao Kahn PCS
Conan: Fury of the Beast EX
Batman PF EX
Megatron Maquette Prime1
Superman PF EX
Punisher PF EX
Black Widow PF EX
Sub Zero PCS EX
Scorpion PCS EX
Gladiator Hulk PF
Terminator 2 BD PF EX
Red Sonja PF EX
Predator 2 Maquette

Like I said most likely I will add Doom LSF to the list, I just haven't ordered it.

so tell me how you plan on adding 15 statues, while only selling 5? Doom, Megatron, Predator and Hulk aren't exactly small.

so tell me how you plan on adding 15 statues, while only selling 5? Doom, Megatron, Predator and Hulk aren't exactly small.

I have a plan to add more display space in the room, just wait for the pics when I finally get those statues but it could take forever knowing Sideshow, if my plan doesn't work I could always sell more statues :lol

Why don't you get the taller Bestas Mamba? Looks like you've got the ceiling space. You wouldn't be able to fit some of your bigger statues on top anymore... Maybe mix em up a bit?

Why don't you get the taller Bestas Mamba? Looks like you've got the ceiling space. You wouldn't be able to fit some of your bigger statues on top anymore... Maybe mix em up a bit?

Yeah the ceiling in that room is pretty low, I need room on top of my bestas for bigger statues, so I can't go with the taller bestas. I have a little bit more space next to the closet that is not showing in my pics, so I think I am good for now :) 2015 will be a challenge though :lol

I know. I saw the PO list. Megatron and Pred alone would cause you grief in the space department. Im getting there too buddy.. Space will catch you eventually. I may just have to ask my girlfriend to move out so i can free up some of that closet space

I know. I saw the PO list. Megatron and Pred alone would cause you grief in the space department. Im getting there too buddy.. Space will catch you eventually. I may just have to ask my girlfriend to move out so i can free up some of that closet space

Yeah Megatron and Pred will be a space eater and I also have Gladiator Hulk and just ordered Apocalypse :slap
Too bad my wife is unmoveable lol :lol

I am curious to see your PO list, probably your list is longer than mine.

Oh its bad man... I have 7 from SS alone this month. He-man and Goro from PCS. Ares and Achilles from ARH.... Pretty soon I will have to inspect them and box em back up because I have no where to put them. I'm buying a new house next year and the first project being done before I even move in will be the basement. It's going to be the man cave for cinema and statues..

very nice collection Mamba.

I love the Wolverine LSF.

Oh its bad man... I have 7 from SS alone this month. He-man and Goro from PCS. Ares and Achilles from ARH.... Pretty soon I will have to inspect them and box em back up because I have no where to put them. I'm buying a new house next year and the first project being done before I even move in will be the basement. It's going to be the man cave for cinema and statues..

Sounds like a great plan man, I am sure your man cave will look fabolous.

very nice collection Mamba.

I love the Wolverine LSF.

Thanks man :)

Just got this beast, it has been a while since I got a new statue, this one is definitely a keeper.

2mwfcy1.jpg

o0wl6v.jpg

2anjwx.jpg

210zzih.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, once you have Conan, Rhino n hulk next to another... Automatically my eyes are drawn to Conan. Not saying Rhino n hulk is not nice. But Conan just grabs your attention first :)

Back