Make yourself $1200, for free.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, you really took this all so seriously?

You're the one who offered to pay more and said you were "100% serious". So why wouldn't we take it seriously?

I mean what are the chances that someone who wins the competitions will be from this board? And what are the chances that the winner will choose that bust, what are the chances that the winner will sell it and not keep it and what are the chances that the winner will not list in on ebay to make more money since the bust is not numbered?

So don't worry, it's all Kings.. I'm not trying to take it away from him! ;)

Last year's winner was a board member. A lot of us are going to enter this year. And some of us are willing to help other board members out instead of heading right to ebay.

You're the one who offered to pay more and said you were "100% serious". So why wouldn't we take it seriously?

Last year's winner was a board member. A lot of us are going to enter this year. And some of us are willing to help other board members out instead of heading right to ebay.

I just doubt that it will happen. But of course, fingers crossed that he'll get this bust. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's been after one for a long while now.

its not that hard to believe that someone on this board can win it. and if they do why not make some cash while they are at it??? man i can pay for everything on preorder, buy a new surround system, donate money for p!tu's sex change and probably have money left over for lunch.
dune.jpg

its not that hard to believe that someone on this board can win it. and if they do why not make some cash while they are at it??? man i can pay for everything on preorder, buy a new surround system, donate money for p!tu's sex change and probably have money left over for lunch.
dune.jpg

:lol:lol Post of the day!

Anyway............

If the winner of the Pumpkin Craving contest happens to be a member of the board, and you would rather have $1200 cash than one of the prizes I will pay you $1200 for the Aliens bust.

Its basically like getting $1200 for the time it took you to carve a pumpkin.

Not a bad deal IMO.

I know its a long shot, but you have no idea how much I want that damn Aliens bust!!

Thanks.

I've got a cool idea for my pumpkin. We'll see how it turns out......

JS

I just submitted my cheesy old school pumpkin. There's no way i'll win but it was fun... :D

Back