Make yourself $1200, for free.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
If the winner of the Pumpkin Craving contest happens to be a member of the board, and you would rather have $1200 cash than one of the prizes I will pay you $1200 for the Aliens bust.

Its basically like getting $1200 for the time it took you to carve a pumpkin.

Not a bad deal IMO.

I know its a long shot, but you have no idea how much I want that damn Aliens bust!!

Thanks.

If I actualy had the talent to win I would do it but I can barely draw or carve a stick figure. I hope somebody helps ya out.

If the winner of the Pumpkin Craving contest happens to be a member of the board, and you would rather have $1200 cash than one of the prizes I will pay you $1200 for the Aliens bust.

Its basically like getting $1200 for the time it took you to carve a pumpkin.

Not a bad deal IMO.

I know its a long shot, but you have no idea how much I want that damn Aliens bust!!

Thanks.

Pumpkin Craving contest? Hmm, how bad do you have to crave pumpkin to win? :D

Eric

Man, I wish I had enough skill to win. I bet some people are going to go crazy with this contest since the prizes are so awesome.

Yeah, they all are! Well, not the Dracula bust, it's like the cheapest!

People, I'm offering more money for the Alien bust, $1300!!!! :cool:

For only $50 I will sell you the rights to the Pumpkin I may or may not carve...and if it wins you will receive the prize.

Back