Major League Baseball 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cincy has a great offense. They'll definately be in the race again. NL Central will be a tight race as will the NL West. The NL East is going to be easy pickings for the Phillies. Maybe ATL will be in there. I think the NL wildcard will come out of the Central this year.

Cincy has a great offense. They'll definately be in the race again. NL Central will be a tight race as will the NL West. The NL East is going to be easy pickings for the Phillies. Maybe ATL will be in there. I think the NL wildcard will come out of the Central this year.

Our pitching looks great this year. Finally got rid of Harrang, and chapman will be in the permanent rotation :yess:

LESS THAN 3 WEEKS UNTIL OPENING DAY!

I'll be there at Coors Field watching the Rockies begin their first Championship season! :)

Coworker and I split a ticket plan, so I'll probably go to about 12 games this year and will be cool to have my own seats for each game. I am about half way between 1st base and the outfield wall, 9 rows back. Taking a major sacrifice financially, but its going to be killer looking forward to going to a game once every other week or so.

I'll be there at Coors Field watching the Rockies begin their first Championship season! :)

Coworker and I split a ticket plan, so I'll probably go to about 12 games this year and will be cool to have my own seats for each game. I am about half way between 1st base and the outfield wall, 9 rows back. Taking a major sacrifice financially, but its going to be killer looking forward to going to a game once every other week or so.

Should be a good year to go to all those games though. You seeing the Giants at all?

I got tix to 4 reds games so far already

Anybody here know if there is a way to get around the MLB.tv blackout rules? Do they go by billing address, or by IP?

Should be a good year to go to all those games though. You seeing the Giants at all?

I'll probably see them on Sept 16. A bit too early to project the Jimenez vs Lincecum matchup :lol, but that would be a great show and its fireworks night that night.

You can't watch local games with MLB.TV? That sucks. I was thinking about getting that for my PS3 if I cancel my cable, but not if I can't watch the Rox.

You can't watch local games with MLB.TV? That sucks. I was thinking about getting that for my PS3 if I cancel my cable, but not if I can't watch the Rox.

Yeah, that's the dilemma I'm facing right now. I canceled cable last year, but I can't watch the Brewers since they play on FSN and rarely on local stations. I might just get the audio package and listen to games (yes, I could use the radio, but I'm always near a reliable internet connection whereas I'm rarely near a reliable AM signal).

Yeah, that's the dilemma I'm facing right now. I canceled cable last year, but I can't watch the Brewers since they play on FSN and rarely on local stations. I might just get the audio package and listen to games (yes, I could use the radio, but I'm always near a reliable internet connection whereas I'm rarely near a reliable AM signal).

there's a great AM station here that broadcasts the reds games on the radio

wish i could listen to the radio broadcast while watching the game, but the dang tv 5 second delay makes that hard.

Devastating loss yesterday letting in 6 runs in the ninth to the Twins to lose the Mayor's Cup.:monkey2

Ah well, just 5 days until opening day though!:yess:

maybe it's your area...I can go to great american or watch the tv & the AM station is still normal

It depends on the tv broadcast. I would say mine is off by 3 seconds. Just enough to make it annoying.

Back