Major League Baseball 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are probably the same guy.

Bi-winning would tend to make more sense.... Who wouldn't want to win the world series and tag Bree Olson at the same time?

b54f398eebc61869_Bree-Olson-08.jpg

:lol

We love cheap, old players and ones that are crippled. They rehab with us.

We just signed Orlando Cabrara. 36 and a short stop. We don't need a short stop. He must've been real cheap.

It's gonna be a looooooong season.
that used to be the Twins in the 90's. we were the MLB retirement home. we got all these born and raised Minnesotans who decided to play out their retiring years back home. Molitor, Winfield, Steinbach, etc. i'm glad those years are over. now we can focus on our new role: being the Yankees farm system.

bree olson is so freaking hot. in real life without makeup? probably not. but in my fantasy she is glammed out like in that pic.

That guy is such a dip ____. You all will realize he won't be worth it in the long run. There's a reason KC got rid of his dumb ass.

Don't bet much on him. He's really not all that great. He had one season in KC that was note worthy and even quit on the team once. I wouldn't count on him honestly.

Back