Major League Baseball 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the playoffs are another matter. When I went to a playoff game in 09 I think I paid $20 or more. the 07 playoffs I took the lightrail and my God, it was crazy. The cool thing was it was the game we clinched against the Phils and everyone was so happy, but I was a sardine packed in there.

CC was always a big eater when he was with the Tribe. I honestly don't think his weight affects his pitching though. He's a big boy.

"This guy here is dead."

"Cross him off then." :lol

:lol

We love cheap, old players and ones that are crippled. They rehab with us.

We just signed Orlando Cabrara. 36 and a short stop. We don't need a short stop. He must've been real cheap.

It's gonna be a looooooong season.

Bart cant take you to the park?

Yeah, we could have went Bart but it was a Friday night and we wanted to hit up some places afterward in the Marina. There was four of us so the average is about the same as taking Bart then Muni.

CC was always a big eater when he was with the Tribe. I honestly don't think his weight affects his pitching though. He's a big boy.

CC is from Vallejo, about 30 minutes from me, and there's a lot of big dudes from that city. E-40 for example:

e-40%20myspace.jpg

BTW, how ____ing ridiculous is that watch??

Yeah, we could have went Bart but it was a Friday night and we wanted to hit up some places afterward in the Marina. There was four of us so the average is about the same as taking Bart then Muni.

CC is from Vallejo, about 30 minutes from me, and there's a lot of big dudes from that city. E-40 for example:

e-40%20myspace.jpg

BTW, how ____ing ridiculous is that watch??

Just a little less ridiculous than that big ass pig necklace! :lol

haha. E40 looks a lot like my buddy who is splitting the season tix with me. We need to get him some bling and maybe they will put us on tv.

Important win today as the Red Sox pull even with the Twins in the always important race for the Mayor's Cup.

Overall, a pretty dull spring thus far. The Red Sox used to be so much better at manufacturing drama.

Beckett getting beaned in the head by Manny and Big Papis private coach doesn't count as drama?

Beckett getting beaned in the head by Manny and Big Papis private coach doesn't count as drama?

Beckett's thing was a bit strange, but being aware in BP is important.:)

I did forget Carl Crawford talking last week about the Sox hiring private investigators to follow him before he signed. Yeah, Theo and the gang could have gone a bit too far with that if true.

This Charlie Sheen/Brian Wilson thing worries me.... Sheen sounded just like Wilson during his interview/train-wreck the other night. Has he taken on Wilson's persona? Sure seems that way to me... :( Anyway, I'd rather any bad press stay as far away from the Giants team as possible...

139601_pitcher-brian-wilson-charlie-sheen.jpg

This Charlie Sheen/Brian Wilson thing worries me.... Sheen sounded just like Wilson during his interview/train-wreck the other night. Has he taken on Wilson's persona? Sure seems that way to me... :( Anyway, I'd rather any bad press stay as far away from the Giants team as possible...

139601_pitcher-brian-wilson-charlie-sheen.jpg
they are probably the same guy.

Back