Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine :)

jryt.jpg

Really interesting idea with the armor swap

On my old Bludd bash, I used the Black Hole Stormtrooper' armored chest piece for Bludd. Maybe it's time to revisit that idea.

:lecture:lecture:lecture A bit too big for my taste (well WAY too big for my taste), but the armor swap looks cool! :exactly:

You should probably use a smaller body for your Zartan then.
He doesn't look any bigger to me than the card art.
In fact, the arms are about the same size as the ones that came with the Sideshow version.
As I already said, I'm very happy with mine, but good luck with your Zartan!

Zartan.jpg

72sp.jpg

I really dig it, Mercer. I like that the armor covers the mid-torso articulation as well. Are the body and SSC's headsculpt of the same color or you had one or the other repainted? It really looks great to me.

You should probably use a smaller body for your Zartan then.
He doesn't look any bigger to me than the card art.
In fact, the arms are about the same size as the ones that came with the Sideshow version.
As I already said, I'm very happy with mine, but good luck with your Zartan!

Zartan.jpg

72sp.jpg

Wasn't meant to be a dig, so sorry if you took it that way. Mine's comfortable on a TTM19. It's a nice contrast between the Barney bod I have for Boa and the T800 bod I have Piggy on, both of which should be bigger than Zartan.

Wasn't meant to be a dig, so sorry if you took it that way. Mine's comfortable on a TTM19. It's a nice contrast between the Barney bod I have for Boa and the T800 bod I have Piggy on, both of which should be bigger than Zartan.

Sounds awesome :)

Ha-loh.

I have 2 questions if you care to answer them:

Is there a visual guide/instructions for applying the pads to his helmet?

and

I have yet to open it, however I have read that there was some minor confusion when it came to the holster. How is it properly attached to his belt?

Ha-loh.

I have 2 questions if you care to answer them:

Is there a visual guide/instructions for applying the pads to his helmet?

and

I have yet to open it, however I have read that there was some minor confusion when it came to the holster. How is it properly attached to his belt?

The pads are a little different from what I've seen in the real world. This should give you an idea:
plkp.jpg

Round at the top, largest rectangle in the back, medium sized rectangle in the front, and the smallest two on either side.

Also a tip, the pads can make helmets sit too high on certain heads so you might not need them and a lot of guys don't apply the pads if they plan on using a radio headset for the same reason.

For the holster, look at pictures of the holster online to get an idea, the part that holds the gun just slides in through the loops:
100072-major-bludd-007.jpg

Back