Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Maisto its Tash from eBay you can email me on [email protected]
As i don't use SSF Much here are some pictures of the governor head coming out and as for maggie its in the works. Where do you get all your back jeans and boots? if you don't mind me asking i have like over 30 Ricks I'm obsessed as they say lol
1606505_417797078399380_8595058157742379355_o.jpg11057366_417797215066033_2950160150634027673_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Maisto its Tash from eBay you can email me on [email protected]
As i don't use SSF Much here are some pictures of the governor head coming out and as for maggie its in the works. Where do you get all your back jeans and boots? if you don't mind me asking i have like over 30 Ricks I'm obsessed as they say lol

Wow "30 Ricks" that is crazy! The Governor looks pretty good...I'll respond to your email when I get a minute...

That's badass how much ?

Thanks but not for sale... This is the 3rd one of these I have made. The first was a commission piece, the second was sold and this I decided to make for myself.

Awesome! Where are the gloves from? Need a pair like those.

Thanks I think they were part of a Hot Toys military figure I bought for cheap but it was a long time ago. Sorry but I can't remember exactly.

To those interested I've decided to make up 2 more Resident Evil 6 China outfit Leon's to sell. I know how hard it is to find items to complete this figure and I want to make it available to those interested. It will take some time but i will post the results when I have some progress.

Last edited:
Changed the pouches and some trimming on the vest, because well I hated the way it looked. It is definitely more accurate now. Also changed the buckles on the harness to make it more accurate. On to the shoulder holster.
DSC06258.JPGDSC06254.JPG

Last edited:
Back