Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea i can imagine. That one aint half bad though , most of the tshirts out the necks on them suck lol

Yeah the neck is the first thing I look at on these shirts. The one thing that I would like is the sleeves to be a bit shorter. It looks pretty good as it is though. Thanks for the compliment! I have too many Ricks!
2.JPGF.jpgDSC04824.JPGDSC06131.JPG

I kinda like the longer sleeves look , but i get what your saying . I have two myself this one will make three so i know what you mean lol

Looking for ideas on new custom accessories to make...Feel free to post or PM your suggestions...Something that you think is needed by members of this board. It doesn't guarantee it will be made but you never know!

I finally got around to painting Amnur's Old Snake head. I like how it turned out. Enjoy!

DSC06144.JPGDSC06142.JPGDSC06143.JPGDSC06146.JPGpost-162-1384670606.jpgbig-boss-and-snake.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah same here. I'm so glad I was able to get in on the 2nd way of Snake. I'm in for Liquid too, and whatever else comes out of it. I really want a Psycho Mantis.

Old Snake...Painted Amnur head and body to match. Re-tailored the suit a bit for the body to fit the slender frame. Enjoy!
DSC06153.JPGDSC06152.JPGDSC06154.JPGDSC06147.JPG

Looking for ideas on new custom accessories to make...Feel free to post or PM your suggestions...Something that you think is needed by members of this board. It doesn't guarantee it will be made but you never know!

I have a suggestion. The Stun Knife from MGS4? The one that comes with the Medicom Old Snake is paper thin, and the figure can't even really hold it.

FscgjbX.jpg

I'm sure there is a few more guys in the video game section that would be interested.

I have a suggestion. The Stun Knife from MGS4? The one that comes with the Medicom Old Snake is paper thin, and the figure can't even really hold it.

FscgjbX.jpg

I'm sure there is a few more guys in the video game section that would be interested.

Yeah that would be cool. I might look into that. I also received a bunch of other suggestions that range from a real leather bull whip to an Arc Gun (The Order 1886). I had to look up the arc gun. I didn't know what it was.

Back