Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks incredible. I just sold my Joel to help pay some bills. :( I may have to buy this bow though in the hope a company makes figures in the future.

Thanks! It would be cool if a company picked up the license but the with the Last of Us I don't see it happening.

Some Joel Last Of Us bows with 3 arrows are finished. Anyone interested send me a PM to purchase. Thanks!
DSC05978.JPGDSC05979.JPGDSC05981.JPG

Last edited:
Nice! That real wood?

These are reinforced plastic resin. The wood with leather was too time consuming and expensive to produce. This way I can make them closer to the in game model with a simulated wood paint job and real leather grip which brings it back to a more appealing price tag.

Last edited:
These are reinforced plastic resin. The wood with leather was too time consuming and expensive to produce. This way I can make them closer to the in game model with a simulated wood paint job and real leather grip which brings it back to a more appealing price tag.

Yikes... don't bite man... I've been away for a bit from the site. :p

Those bows really do look amazing!!! The wood looks so realistic. :clap

Thanks! Now that I have finally worked out the many bugs in making these bows, I will try and tackle some other bows like the bow from the Arrow TV show and some others. Well see!

Hahaha...Finally after years of large font posts I have found and resolved the problem. Freaks will no longer think I'm shouting at them.

Yet another Season 5 (Alexandria Safe Zone Interview) Rick Grimes with the new Yh Ha sculpt. Bruce Lee modified body weathered and painted by me. Enjoy.
1.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

Blackbeard and Barbossa...Hot Toys slim body weathered and painted by myself...Head and Accessories sculpted by Rocco Tartamella

DSC06123.JPGDSC06126.JPG
DSC06130.JPGDSC06129.JPG

Back