Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format

1125x682_previewbanner_MagnetoMaq.jpg

The base looked better before I think

The loudest minority spoils it for the relevant majority...

honestly I wish some people would STFU ... the base looked fine before.

These damn XM nay sayers.

I dont understand whats happening with the base... I also don't think this should cost more than $599.99 based on what I'm looking at right now...

Why are the wires moving away from Magneto... is he projectiling them?

what was wrong with this base? why were so many people bitching?....

Jeez

attachment.php

I think the base is mostly the same but they added the projectiles. To me I can see how his lower hand could be making the projectiles. But maybe you can get away with not displaying them?

The belt, chest armor and hand changes happend months ago. They look much better.

Now why is this a Maquette all of a sudden? It was a Premium Format at first.

its not a bad piece... but it certainly isn't great either

WHO WORE IT BETTER?

Magneto or MJ?

That should be a poll on their website

What happened to that base? Looks like it got hit with the liquefy tool in photoshop.
I feel like this is worse than their first effort.

MAQ? Drop your pants and grab your ankles peeps. This is gonna cost you. :lol

$649.99
Tops

If it’s more than that they are high as a kite

For ridiculing the original sculpt, SS was forced to make twitches BUT with a cost! Now it's a maquette and that means SS willl add at least $250 to the price. That's their way of saying "Don't like what we are shoving to your throat? Alright, we will make changes but we will morph it into a maquette!"

$649.99
Tops

If it’s more than that they are high as a kite

Agreed.

Although Wolverine is $580. There’s no reason Magneto should be more than $600 and that’s hitting the crack pipe. He’s floating but I’m not sure what makes it more overall detailed than Wolverine.

This looks awesome! Love the changes to the sculpt. Looks great :clap

I think it looks great as well.

For ridiculing the original sculpt, SS was forced to make twitches BUT with a cost! Now it's a maquette and that means SS willl add at least $250 to the price. That's their way of saying "Don't like what we are shoving to your throat? Alright, we will make changes but we will morph it into a maquette!"

that's a good point. But I think it'll be ~$100 in terms of the premium. This was likely going to be $599 as a PF, and now I'd bet it's ~$700

I love sideshow. I think it looks amazing. I hate to jump the gun.... But it's absolute ******** that this was upped to a "maquette" in order to prep us for the ridiculous price coming.

Such an underwhelming piece from Sideshow. Easy pass especially going from PF to Maquette with little to no changes.

Back