Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format

Definitely so many more xmen character they can do

Hope they show something Daniel Bel has been working on! Would be happy to see better pictures of the new Magneto though

Last edited:

The old picture is back on Sideshows website.. I hope they get some new pictures up soon! Waiting everyday for that RSVP e-mail

Is there any confirmation of a 12 days of sideshow? I feel like there has been no talks

So now the picture is gone again.. they must be getting ready to release some new pics/info. Hopefully during 12 days of SS

So now the picture is gone again.. they must be getting ready to release some new pics/info. Hopefully during 12 days of SS

If so, that'll be a nice surprise.

Someone said they only do new reveals when I suggested that, but I'm too hoping to see it then.

If anything, I recall Sideshow suggesting that there will at least be another character tot his Sentinel base setup so hopefully we see them. :pray:

Yea they said in an interview they basically "chopped up" a sentinel for bases and they have plenty of pieces left wink wink. That makes me think we will get at least two more characters, maybe the foot and the chest. I am hoping for Cyclops and Storm

Someone said they only do new reveals when I suggested that, but I'm too hoping to see it then.

If anything, I recall Sideshow suggesting that there will at least be another character tot his Sentinel base setup so hopefully we see them. :pray:

If last year was any indication, then 12 Days this year will be reveals. They've already revealed this, so not sure if they'll reveal it again for 12 Days. That's why it'll be a nice surprise if they do reveal this again for 12 Days.

Yea they said in an interview they basically "chopped up" a sentinel for bases and they have plenty of pieces left wink wink. That makes me think we will get at least two more characters, maybe the foot and the chest. I am hoping for Cyclops and Storm

I would love a new Storm PF in this costume:

x_men__16_cover_color_by_terrydodson-d7qxe7h.jpg

If they chopped off sentinel, it would have 2 hands, 2 legs, 1 head and a body... they can easily make 6 figures if you ask me. :)
Here is my wishlist:
1. Cyclops
2. Colossus
3. Angel
4. Iceman

Nightcrawler
Cable
Cyclops
Colossus
Storm

Those would be my wish list. Also, isn't the Sentinel head being used on the Magneto base?

Nightcrawler
Cable
Cyclops
Colossus
Storm

Those would be my wish list. Also, isn't the Sentinel head being used on the Magneto base?

Yeah his total count is 6 pieces. So two are done, head and hand. So we could get body, hand, and two legs still.

Seems like SS and xm is to a race for xmen

Xm is winning by far. Their line is deep already! Especially with the new reveals of
X-Men

Xm is winning by far. Their line is deep already! Especially with the new reveals of
X-Men

Agreed! That Magneto is incredible along with Weapon X just those two alone I’m sold on XM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS latest wolv is a good sign... If they not too busy keep remakin same old character like Batman over and over again

Back