Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

Tell us how you really feel! :lol. It amazes me what you guys like and dislike. You hate this but love the "classic" Rhino with the tiny head or all the roided-out Hulks with the ridiculous proportions or the many crappy Spider-man statues they have done that make him look like a creepy villain. The inconsistencies...

What are you going on about? People like what they like. I'm not the biggest fan of SSC's HULK PFs but they have certainly released some AWESOME Spidey statues over the years. The EX Rhino looks amazing. I'm just not a fan of the cracking issues because of the eggshell thin cast on the piece. There are hits and misses with any company but I'm starting to get very irritated with the increasing frequency of made up costumes by sideshow. Deathstroker and Magneto are major fails for me personally because of it.

Re: Magneto - Premium Format

I've got to start paying more attention. Does he sell via Facebook? What's his page?

Yes, link to the artist, please.

as far as I know Bel does not sell directly. You have to find the various folks who commission his work and buy from them. They are on various Facebook groups. I was lucky enough to stumble on Bel's superman last summer and PO the final spot... the sculpt is spectacular.

87ea12ea60b68685a54bc9922dcc504f.png

1/10 from iron studios. That is the minimum what i wanted / was expecting from ss. Still undecided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally love it and I think it blows the Daniel Bel piece out of the water. I'm not really a fan of that custom at all. I also own and love the XM Magneto so I think this SS piece will be a nice contrast to that one. Plus, the poseable cape will make for some really cool looks.

I think people will start to really come around on this piece eventually. You always do :lol

I personally love it and I think it blows the Daniel Bel piece out of the water. I'm not really a fan of that custom at all. I also own and love the XM Magneto so I think this SS piece will be a nice contrast to that one. Plus, the poseable cape will make for some really cool looks.

I think people will start to really come around on this piece eventually. You always do :lol

Exactly. Everyone posting in this thread is going to buy this. That's why they keep coming back to it lol.

Exactly. Everyone posting in this thread is going to buy this. That's why they keep coming back to it lol.

I guarantee you I won't. I'll pass on this PO just like I did on the Deathstroker PF. I don't buy statues I strongly dislike and I don't change my mind on them down the line. It'll be a hard pass on Mags for me and so many of us keep coming back because we are frustrated with this PF. A lot of collectors have waited a very long time for a Mags PF only to be greatly disappointed with this PF.

I guarantee you I won't. I'll pass on this PO just like I did on the Deathstroker PF. I don't buy statues I strongly dislike and I don't change my mind on them down the line. It'll be a hard pass on Mags for me and so many of us keep coming back because we are frustrated with this PF. A lot of collectors have waited a very long time for a Mags PF only to be greatly disappointed with this PF.

Besides, your focus is now D.C. 1/6.

I'm sure this Mags will do fine for SS. Probably going to have an EX or bust alt portrait that will have collectors climbing over themselves to purchase, especially if they give it an upfront ES.

I honestly don't know what SS could have produced that wouldn't have had this backlash though. They were never going to win out of the gate with this character.

Now that is a magneto statue. Who is making this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Not the best pics, but here are some I took this weekend. Tried to get a shot of the gap in the collar area I was talking about in my previous posts

Izeroi, where is he supported at? Or where is he attached rather?

Back