Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format

I wonder how the levitation effect will hold up. The insertion point is not at the bottom of the foot but in the achilles area. The metal rod would need to turn up and go through the leg after going into the foot. Not a physicist or anything but it doesn't seem the stablest.

f422km.jpg

ix7ae9.jpg

sl7m10.jpg

zt6xrq.jpg

5eza5w.jpg

:clap:yess:

Now this is amazing in every way! Young Mags! I love it a lot. How could one get ahold of this?

That sideshow piece is just not that great. I still don't know if it's enough to say yes I gotta have it. Maybe if the face sculpt impresses maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure this Mags will do fine for SS. Probably going to have an EX or bust alt portrait that will have collectors climbing over themselves to purchase, especially if they give it an upfront ES.

I honestly don't know what SS could have produced that wouldn't have had this backlash though. They were never going to win out of the gate with this character.

I have no idea how well this Mags PF will sell or not. All I know is that I'll be passing on it. As for the backlash, that was self inflicted by sideshow. Give us a classic styled comic Mags (costume and musculature) and this PF would have been far better received. It's on sideshow to release a Mags PF that their customers want. Based on the feedback so far, it's not happening.

I wonder if they do see feedbacks. Also. Im starting to think this was never intended to be hyped as thanos. Oh well too bad

I wonder if they do see feedbacks. Also. Im starting to think this was never intended to be hyped as thanos. Oh well too bad

This piece deserved to be every bit as special as Thanos. Mags is an incredibly popular villain that sideshow collectors have been waiting a decade for in 1/4 scale.

On the other forum I know they have some ss people who read the posts. I'm sure they're aware of the comments and what's being said. Will it change things? More than likely not.

I was really banking on them knocking this out of the park and us getting a Mags that was affordable/obtainable. Other option is shell out a ton of money for sold out customs/og xm mags or hope you hear about another great custom in the future and manage to PO it.

This piece deserved to be every bit as special as Thanos. Mags is an incredibly popular villain that sideshow collectors have been waiting a decade for in 1/4 scale.

Agree

The thing about this piece is that I think it could actually look good with a different paint job and a new collar/cape.

My initial reaction was how garbage it looked. Now I'm warming up to it, and hoping that SS's actual pictures make him look better.

Everything's gotta be hollow on this too in order for it not to lean in the future.

I have a recommendation how to fix SS Magneto skinny body, no abs muscle tone, no underpants, and *****ty helmet. Just make exclusive edition < 250, and no standard edition... all the issue will go away. Also, many collectors will braise how beautiful this Magneto is? and how SS has listened to the fans? "THIS IS MY GRAIL," "BEST STATUE OF THE YEAR," "SS THANOS WHO?" lol

This statue is easily a pass! Nothing extra ordinary about it. The fact that it's been such a long time coming for a lot of collectors seems relevant to ***** about it also lol

Yup, also why they went with a cloth cape instead of sculpted.

They can go pvc maybe with this... the paint on the cape will be nice and less maintenance

Back