Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

underwhelmed and disappointed here. I expected to be "wowed".

The hype was too great :lol

I still want to see more photos from different angles, but a Thanos this has not been thus far.

Definitely underwhelming, but I like it. Since there isn't a ton going on with piece, I hope the price is reasonable. Certainly lower than Deadpool.

Does the lack of purple pants turn you guys off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far this is like Deathstroke. A major villain who looks underwhelming.

Ughh 5 years ago I would have been wowed, too spoiled by modern and custom statues. Sideshow needs to hire some asians.

I'm trying to figure out if it's Magneto's build that is bothering me a little...
I don't really mind the pose, the outstretched hand seems weird, if it would rotated palm facing up, or if it was a fist... but it could just be the current photo angle.

It sucks knowing how much XM does with their base and "environment" that Sideshow can't do the same consistently on every statue; feel like there should be more with Magneto... would've been cool if they could somehow add some "effects" to show his powers like the XM... but here's looking forward to more photos with different angles.

18813329_1336339913062zup9.jpg

Me either :/ Thought I would love it but I don't from this pic. Hope more pics make me change my mind but at the moment Ill be ordering the XM one. Also if thats the wolverine in background, dont see how its a companion piece to this. The base is completely different, unless its also Sentinel parts.

Wolverine's base is the hand

Completely unimpressed so far. The Wolverine has me interested though. XM Mags looks great but not interested in the white costume. The wait continues...

Well at least it's gonna be affordable
(relatively)

Could've been more dramatic with Sentinel wire manipulation

So far Lady Deadpool outshines Wolverine and Magneto

Still hoping to get all 3

Can they release a classic variant?

I need purple undies

I hope the Sentinel eyes light up

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So far this is like Deathstroke. A major villain who looks underwhelming.

I think that's a very good comparison, both Deathstroke and this new Magneto were very promising and overall I think they're pretty good but there is something missing it seems to plain or empty around the body (ie. Deathstroke has good detail but just looks plain around his body, mid section / chest, like it's missing something or armour etc.) I have the same feeling about Magneto on this one.

I hope this ends up like the Catwoman and Indiana Jones LSF and gets scrapped. I have never felt so disappointed in a piece.

Not what I was hoping for. Maybe I'll save myself some money. Just not sure.

Back