Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

This is what i want! (Variant cover for this summers astonishing xmen based om jim lee)
c868bffada84abad9de0429a4396442e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like the long awaited Daredevil was.....Those poor poor fans....lol

I understand where you're coming from but I'm willing to bank on Harbottle. He's one of sideshow's biggest guns and it's not like his track record sucks. IMO, Harbottle and Martin Canale rarely disappoint with their work and release consistently great sculpts. Let's hope that's the case with Mags. Fans have been waiting forever for a PF and the character deserves only the best.

I understand where you're coming from but I'm willing to bank on Harbottle. He's one of sideshow's biggest guns and it's not like his track record sucks. IMO, Harbottle and Martin Canale rarely disappoint with their work and release consistently great sculpts. Let's hope that's the case with Mags. Fans have been waiting forever for a PF and the character deserves only the best.

Yeah really

High high expectation for this guy

Lol I know right? I've never called in sick though a day in my life though. Really don't want to miss this if it has an EX. Very rarely they don't. Green Goblin is the only Marvel PF I can think of but I mean like I've said before. Before they set edition sizes they should at least have it be open for the first day to give everyone a chance.

Did SSC say when this was going up for PO?

Not during SDCC week, right? ...Or is it?

Back