Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format

Purple pants and reasonable price im in. Just kiddding. If lady deadpool was 675 is will be at least 200 more[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's not less than the lady deadpool $675, it might as well not exist in my world hahaha

Whos Igo?

Dave Igo, the loose cannon on Sideshow Live :lol

bio-igo-01-md.jpg

Gotta see the tweaks. I'll be waiting on that before deciding on buy or pass.

Full sculpt cape please

Well the XM Magneto isn't the classic costume with trunks either so I'm not too bothered by it. It would've been nice but one day it'll come. The collar mainly is probably the change he's talking about. The collar piece not sitting right has gotta be the change

Well the XM Magneto isn't the classic costume with trunks either so I'm not too bothered by it. It would've been nice but one day it'll come. The collar mainly is probably the change he's talking about. The collar piece not sitting right has gotta be the change

Agree. the collar is the only thing holding me back from getting it. In fact, I like without trunks, and the suit is beautiful IMO.

Agree. the collar is the only thing holding me back from getting it. In fact, I like without trunks, and the suit is beautiful IMO.

Agreed! I'm in for Magneto and Wolverine and I'm looking forward to seeing what other characters they have in store for this line.

Agreed! I'm in for Magneto and Wolverine and I'm looking forward to seeing what other characters they have in store for this line.

Do you know what else is coming? I do like the idea more than the execution of Mags. Wolverine I might get though once painted. I would love another Storm. Do you think Sideshow will do an

This line is gonna get dropped after a few PFs and you'll be stuck with some oddball looking X-MEN PFs that don't match up with the classics and no one will want.

The classics don't even match up with themselves :lol
Half are x theme base, the rest are random rocks, tiles, sentinel....
Hopeless.

Hopeless.

Hahahaha exactly. Could care less if the new wolverine base or magneto doesnt match with the og gambit. Would still look badass together

Hahahaha exactly. Could care less if the new wolverine base or magneto doesnt match with the og gambit. Would still look badass together

Agree 100%. I'm not obsessive about those things personally and buy what I like. Heck I have my SS Dark Phoenix next to my XM Magneto. Bases don't match and I've mixed statues from different companies but they look great next to each other IMO :)

This line is gonna get dropped after a few PFs and you'll be stuck with some oddball looking X-MEN PFs that don't match up with the classics and no one will want.

Make up your mind SS... Sentinel or X base haha

Make up your mind SS... Sentinel or X base haha

It's not just the bases. The costumes are all futzed up. People are asking for more from this line.....but what line is it? What characters constitute this X-MEN lineup that sideshow just made up? Does anyone even know what characters to expect? There is no comic run to base this lineup on. It doesn't exist anywhere except in sideshow's minds.

It's not just the bases. The costumes are all futzed up. People are asking for more from this line.....but what line is it? What characters constitute this X-MEN lineup that sideshow just made up? Does anyone even know what characters to expect? There is no comic run to base this lineup on. It doesn't exist anywhere except in sideshow's minds.

I know these definitely aren't the Astonishing costumes

Hopeless.

Yesterday I was looking at pics of the old pf's all grouped together and thinking how off everything looks with the mismatched bases.

Pathfinder makes custom sentinel bases which are ok but ya...

Back